PDA

View Full Version : Only for commanders

=VARP=Kaso
27-10-2014, 15:14
As we agreed before the start of the campaign, debating with all the pilots do not make sense.
You have your subforum, there you cane make decisions and be loud as you wish.

Then you can publish here your final decision and yours problems.

S
Kaso

II/JG77_RC
03-11-2014, 21:38
I think I need to have my MP log in re-set or deleted and a new one made.

I can not load many of the sectors in MP, most of them being the most important sectors (both whole sector maps will not load).
some of the part of the MP will load and others will not.

It says "page cant be displayed"

II/JG77_RC
04-11-2014, 12:20
Figured out my problem. I think windows auto updated my internet explorer to version 11. I rolled it back to 10 and everything works now.

Question: where can I find more information on factory plates ?

I am trying to understand how many Kg's of bombs it takes to destroy a factory.

Also when the stats are tracked it has multiple instances of "infrastructure damaged" what does each instance signify ? 1 bomb hit? a certain amount of Kg's on target ?

There seems to be no good information on this anywhere on the net.

I would appreciate any educating anyone here could provide . . . how much it takes to destroy? and what each instance in the stats is referring too ?

=VARP=Gec
04-11-2014, 12:34
each instance in the stats refers to one bomb hit. As for a how much KG is needed to destroy a factory, hmm ... not sure this is fair questions. Our bombers maid countless attempts and trainings to come to the right number. Do not think that it would be fair to just share that info.

=VARP=Gec
04-11-2014, 12:37
but of course if they are willing to share that info ... who am i to stop them :)

=VARP=Thor
04-11-2014, 12:42
Figured out my problem. I think windows auto updated my internet explorer to version 11. I rolled it back to 10 and everything works now.

Question: where can I find more information on factory plates ?

I am trying to understand how many Kg's of bombs it takes to destroy a factory.

Also when the stats are tracked it has multiple instances of "infrastructure damaged" what does each instance signify ? 1 bomb hit? a certain amount of Kg's on target ?

There seems to be no good information on this anywhere on the net.

I would appreciate any educating anyone here could provide . . . how much it takes to destroy? and what each instance in the stats is referring too ?

Hi,

Open ship.ini file in Battle of Kursk 1.2. Find strength_FactorySmall. This are settings for plate. Then go in FMB make a mission with small factory plate and try to bomb it with different bombs on different places. We spent many hours trying to understand this and what i can say it's still not clear is there more destruction in the center of the plate or to side etc. But for sure you'll find how many german bombs are needed for it in worst case scenario. Like i said, sometimes you'll be able to destroy it with less, and sometime not.
In eventlog you can count how many % some factory is destroyed. Example: if says ExplosiveDamage 3774_Static Body 0.024573248 damaged by I_KG53a010 at 23987.0 2422 it means that bomb made 2.457% damage to factory plate.

I hope this help.

=VARP=Thor
04-11-2014, 12:43
but of course if they are willing to share that info ... who am i to stop them :)

Bombs are not the same and they don't produce the same damage. Sharing has no meaning in this case.Only try and error.

=VARP=Thor
04-11-2014, 13:07
Fixes from Mission #3:

* =LG=Padre was mission Pe_8 kill in eventlog

* II/JG77_Kieran, like I saw in the track did attack HQ column. He was using wrong mode and most likely have game corrupted (I gave RC link where he can download my game). To give him a credit to max degree, I destroyed 3 vehicles in that column and resurrected 3 infantry units which were far from this place. Other infantry which were near stayed killed and other vehicles in the column alive. I also tried to fly his flight and every kill on that column i made was properly credited.

* Red placed T-34 below factory plate,and it was clearly visible they work very hard to kill it with few Hs129. It is not clear to me how they didn't realized that they made attack to factories in this town and they should have know that all factory/fuel becomes active in this case.
Anyway,I destroyed tank they were attacking and gave a credit to 7/SchG2_Valkyr who run into factory plate with his plane.

* DD_Dizzy's plane crashed in an invisible thing in airport where explosion happened....plane returned and pilot record fixed.

Reason for explosion is unknown. Waiting for all who were there to make a test. For Untamo,me and Robbe in yesterday's test, everything was fine.

II/JG77_RC
04-11-2014, 13:20
Thanks for the update Thor & the extra time you put in.

[strength_FactorySmall]
MinShotCaliber 0.203
NumShots 80
MinHitExplTNT 50
NumHitExpl 60
MinNearExplTNT 90
NumNearExpl 40

Not sure what any of these numbers actually mean. I have been doing some tests my self to figure the small plate out but it seems to be impossible to find an exact number.

I know in IL-2 Cliffs of Dover you can assign a certain amount of KG's to a bombing plate, But it is unclear in 1946/ SEOW how they actually work, or what the exact science is to kill one. You would think,

Small would = X
Medium would = X
Large would = X

If simple program logic was involved.

=VARP=Thor
04-11-2014, 13:35
Thanks for the update Thor & the extra time you put in.

[strength_FactorySmall]
MinShotCaliber 0.203
NumShots 80
MinHitExplTNT 50
NumHitExpl 60
MinNearExplTNT 90
NumNearExpl 40

Not sure what any of these numbers actually mean. I have been doing some tests my self to figure the small plate out but it seems to be impossible to find an exact number.

I know in IL-2 Cliffs of Dover you can assign a certain amount of KG's to a bombing plate, But it is unclear in 1946/ SEOW how they actually work, or what the exact science is to kill one. You would think,

Small would = X
Medium would = X
Large would = X

If simple program logic was involved.

Well, in this case logic would say that minimum gun caliber is 203mm which we don't have here. For bombs would go 60shots x 50kg which would be 3000kg in direct hit or 90kg x 40 (3600kg) hits in near miss. But it is not that easy like i said. It has something else which is not explained anywhere. You'll just need to make tests.After you think you know everything,add 50% more bomb loadout and go:)

=VARP=Vjeran
04-11-2014, 13:43
Thank you for your fair corrections...
Hopefully we have less and less need to correct stuff as the missions go.

[DBS]Tx_Tip
04-11-2014, 14:06
How about we just let them into our Allied Forums and view the research. WTF

=VARP=Vjeran
04-11-2014, 14:11
Tx_Tip;25754']How about we just let them into our Allied Forums and view the research. WTF

I ensure you, I have access to your forums anyway, so dont worry, I already saved all your data. :-)

On a serious note: Dont freak out man.. You really think we dont test everything and would take your information with 100% trust? Plus like thor said, the bombs work differently anyway. :pilot_thumbup:

=VARP=Thor
04-11-2014, 14:27
I did not tell crucial things. But it is my obligation to give them some hints how to do tests. Also,RC was in Stalingrad with us and sure can see what we tested back than. He was not on our side during MED campaign, where we also made all sorts of tests with german bombs, and i will not give them solutions on the plate.

[DBS]Tx_Tip
04-11-2014, 16:37
I ensure you, I have access to your forums anyway, so dont worry, I already saved all your data. :-)

On a serious note: Dont freak out man.. You really think we dont test everything and would take your information with 100% trust? Plus like thor said, the bombs work differently anyway. :pilot_thumbup:
Which is why your side trots out RC (who by the way we do respect) with cod in hand asking "we don't know how to destroy factories. How can you?"
You've got a very good SUP on your side. Quit being lazy and figure it out.

=VARP=Vjeran
04-11-2014, 19:36
With the latest destruction of Axis long range radar, several things came to my mind which I would like to share with you.
Not as an axis pilot or commander but as neutral, if possible.

So the only long range radar unit of axis side is a truck. That truck is the easiest unit to destroy in whole campaign.
That same radar unit (truck) weights so much it cannot be moved, therefore it cannot be hidden where it cannot be strafed.
Interesting also seams to be that a single La5 fighter manages to knock down the whole, and I quote from rules of engagement:

"german had perfect signaller units and recon tams deep in soviet teritory + radar atfriendly teritory."

Nobody is requesting anything. Just common sense.

=VARP=Thor
04-11-2014, 20:14
Long range radar is a car...Someone in HSFX team decided to be car and it is. Every car can be destroyed with almost any gun. Where it would be hidden? Under bridge? Forest? Not a single AA was over there. You should have protected him better.

II/JG77_Kemp
04-11-2014, 21:18
It is what it is of course, but realistically, how can you protect a unit from being strafed by a fast fighter. Only realistic way of keeping it alive is have it hidden somehow.

It is kind of weird that HSFX team has created a radar truck that weighs 500000 kg, is totally immobile, but can be killed with strafing. Just thinking of it from the realism point of view.

But it is what it is in the game of course.

II/JG77_Kemp
04-11-2014, 21:26
I personally had the impression from discussions before the start of the campaign that radars were supposed to be hidden in houses.

=VARP=Vjeran
04-11-2014, 21:34
"You should have protected him better"

No comment.

I make no further comments about this matter.

=VARP=Thor
04-11-2014, 21:48
There were no houses where long would be put to cover only 20km Reds territory. Edge of the forest was the best way. But Kaso found him. Like i said,you did not protect the area. And i am not talking about killing but search for it.

It is not 500000 kg because it is created like that,it is 500 000 kg because i made it weight more than any available transport capacity and to be immobile to prevent exploiting and moving around which would sooner or later come to someones mind.
The other one needs to be killed with a bomb or rocket. In both cases, if there is a recon, house is not protection at all.

Reality in the game...yeah,right:)

Every radar I've seen in my life was on the clear,was a vehicle or small/big object so they, in HSFX team, were not that far from the truth. In my opinion those two things should only be switched, long for object and car for short. But that's some other story.

=VARP=Vjeran
04-11-2014, 21:57
Exellent excuse.
We dont have radar, story over, dont worry its game limitations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

=VARP=Arg0n
04-11-2014, 21:59
Short ranged radars are "houses" in SEOW, long range radars are trucks with radar dishes. See any early warning radar of the period and the cold war, the truck housed the radar equipment, busting the truck meant busting the equipment. It's just the way it is, most of these have a long lifespan as they are hard to detect and attack because they are almost always deep in the enemy territory, however once found out radars don't live too long that's realistic.

If the radar is to be moved it requires a breakdown and setup period which last hours, so even if you were to move it, it would be realistic that you are a whole mission without it's coverage. Also "hiding" the radar is unrealistic as early warning radars are decimetric and metric wave radars which have a huge range but a shitty resolution (the error can be even a kilometer, no telling if it's a fighter formation or a big aircraft) false radar returns (clouds, flocks of birds etc., which is why radars were pointed upwards to avoid false returns) and any kind of obstruction would ruin the radar picture. Also the radars were 2D and in SEOW you get even the altitude reading, so with all said and done you get a lot of unrealistic perks so it kind of balances out.

=VARP=Thor
04-11-2014, 22:12
Exellent excuse.
We dont have radar, story over, dont worry its game limitations.

If you can't play without it,you can always order new one from Berlin.

=VARP=Vjeran
04-11-2014, 23:36
We can play without it dont worry.
Its just that I wanted to let you know how idiotical the situation is.

II/JG77_RC
05-11-2014, 01:08
Thanks again Thor for the Information. We are"Nubes" at commanding an SEOW so we really appreciate your patience in explaining things to us. We are learning as we go.

Tx_Tip;25760']Which is why your side trots out RC (who by the way we do respect) with cod in hand asking "we don't know how to destroy factories. How can you?"
You've got a very good SUP on your side. Quit being lazy and figure it out.

We have been testing.

I think you have my thoughts/ Intent all wrong here Tip. I was thinking that there must be some part of the SEOW manual I had missed. Like everything else in SEOW it is explained in the manual (except this). So I thought this would be the same. In all the other Sims I have played factories are objects, the ones where it is a plate there is usually a set Tonnage or Kg to kill it. That info included in the rules or info pack for the campaign.

Why is it every time somebody ask's a friendly question around here it turns into a flame war ? We are just friends playing a game here (much like football) so relax.

:salute:

PS: *I thought this was a private part of the forum for commanders and admin* I guess not.

It looks like you do not even need to be logged in to View it.

=VARP=Thor
05-11-2014, 08:26
@RC
Because of my beliefs that one who need a help should get it, either as complete answer or a hint in your case, i took a shit load from part of red command.Fine. I do understand why good amount of people after last mission don't have any trust in part of blue side,but i also think that not all blue deserve to be treated bad because of a few.

Because of broken word it should be clear by now to everyone that in the future I'll need to enforce what I think is right no matter what anyone think. Othervise two groups could easly start to hate each other.And this is never a good thing.
In the future only major things (like this explosion) will be fixed in details. I will not fix errors produced by someones game anymore.You've been provided with assets to avoid this bug and it's player choice.
One more thing.Server door is not actually a door.It is not a damn barn which you can open and shut as you wish.There is no back button.Mission need to be reloaded,player transfer mission again.With this amount of people it is minimum 10 minutes.Usually more.
So, closing door means that server will not accept new connections anymore.It will not kick people already in and are in transfering mission state.I really expected that people with hundreds of hours in online warefare know this basic.
Now you do.
Cheers,

=VARP=Vjeran
05-11-2014, 14:15
I can generaly agree what you wrote there. However I strongly feel that I think at some previous campaigns admin was able to open the door after he closed them.
Anyhow as commander and coordinator, squad leader I do not feel obligated go know all tech details that are connected with server hosting.
About breaking my word I could see what you mean but I already wrote a detailed explanation.
Frankly I couldnt care less what a regular red pilot thinks.
About you taking those decisions in future, I was always for that option, plus I also suggested it on last mission.
However, if it comes to restart in future 15mins or later then 21:30 axis side will leave and wont take part as it will make 1/2 of our pilots unable to participate in whole 2h.

310_Podrs
05-11-2014, 14:24
.. However I strongly feel that I think at some previous campaigns admin was able to open the door after he closed them..

..not in the game called IL2 1946 (stock or HSFX). As SEOW mission is hosted as a coop mission, when the host press fly, the game "closes the door" so no other player can enter. Door cannot be re-opened, there is no button for that, Oleg did not invent it for us :) The only choice is to disconnect the host and start process with setting up the coop mission again (including all players need to reconnect). Anyone who hosted in the past AFW mission can confirm this, it is as old as ol'Il2 thing..

=VARP=Gec
05-11-2014, 14:36
i apologize for writing in this commanders only section again but as ex admin I'd like to explain. seow server is a normal game coop server game. There is no hidden magic behind it. So if u try to create your self a coop multilayer server in your game, you'll see that after hitting fly (which is closing the door in our terms) you can only shut down and restart the server. Meaning that all players need to disconnect, reconnect and load the game again. And with 70+ players that can be 20 min or more.

=VARP=Vjeran
05-11-2014, 16:19
Gec,Podrs thanks for explanation!
I thought that there is a way with server commander could open and close doors that way, but I was wrong.

=VARP=Vjeran
06-11-2014, 14:17
Does the seow place only the factory area (small in our case)? or it places that plus the "factory target" object?

=VARP=Thor
06-11-2014, 18:21
Does the seow place only the factory area (small in our case)? or it places that plus the "factory target" object?
Only one object,factory area small.

=VARP=Vjeran
06-11-2014, 19:51
Many thanks!

=VARP=Thor
10-11-2014, 07:50
Mission 5.
Guys,shell we have a night mission? It would only include bombing raids over any target,moving planes from base to base,ressuply over own teritorry etc. Only 2/4 engine planes.
No ground advance (units can't hit s**t in the dark) anywhere.Bringing armed forces closer to frontline without crossing it s allowed.
Talk to your mates and write it here.If we go with this, I'll make a report for first day and will make clock advance to 3AM and then you can plan.Those night missions would be included in next day report.
If not,clock advance will be to 6AM for next day fight.
Cheers

=VARP=Vjeran
10-11-2014, 12:44
Mission 5.
Guys,shell we have a night mission? It would only include bombing raids over any target,moving planes from base to base,ressuply over own teritorry etc. Only 2/4 engine planes.
No ground advance (units can't hit s**t in the dark) anywhere.Bringing armed forces closer to frontline without crossing it s allowed.
Talk to your mates and write it here.If we go with this, I'll make a report for first day and will make clock advance to 3AM and then you can plan.Those night missions would be included in next day report.
If not,clock advance will be to 6AM for next day fight.
Cheers

We will reply to you during the day. Personally I would be up for it as it would be unique experience.
Could you please write in detail what could a side do and what would be forbidden in terms of aircraft actions?

=VARP=Vjeran
10-11-2014, 12:47
Also suggestion:
Make it so the last 30 or 45 minutes would be very very early morning so it might help in coming back and landing...
Just an idea

=VARP=Thor
10-11-2014, 13:48
We will reply to you during the day. Personally I would be up for it as it would be unique experience.
Could you please write in detail what could a side do and what would be forbidden in terms of aircraft actions?

Ok,in details, i had in mind:
NOT allowed
-single engine fighter flights except for transfer over friendly territory
-paratroop operations
-airfield attack
-offensive ground moves over frontline.Minimum proximity 1500m from enemy positions.
-recon flights (most like it's not working anyway over night)
-Ju88C6 (if blue want him also, than A20G is temporary allowed to do cover/ground attacks during night mission)

Allowed:
-Any bomber type
-Any ground target is allowed except airfields
-Any ground move over friendly teritorry
-Barrage attacks
-Air transports flights (without paradrops from air )

This is all what i can think of at this moment.If guys have something to add or remove,make proposal.
About time,mission can only last 2 hrs from 3-5 to have normal scheldue from 6 again.
Yep,it could be fun.and it's not that we do this all the time.
For both sides, tell me your answers tonight.

=VARP=Vjeran
10-11-2014, 15:45
Just to clarify all transport duties including paradrop operations could be okay inside friendly lines..
I think its no prob if we drop para on our own troops in order to strenghten them :)

=VARP=Nage
10-11-2014, 20:44
Red side voted
-Nay-

=VARP=Thor
10-11-2014, 20:49
OK, one NO means NO....too bad....making clock advance

=VARP=Thor
11-11-2014, 11:20
Mission #4 bugs/fixes/comments:

Check the stats guys.Report if there is something you did not kill.I am still seeing wrong events.
So far i found those errors:
-Hippycow killed 2 AT bunkers,some infantry and tank on different locations using Stuka with 1xAB1000
-Kroat killed one 2cm flak in Belgorod (he was nowere near that place)
-Wasp not registered by tha game again for fourth time i think.Dude,your game has wrong version i am 100% sure.
-Kharkov factory 5 crashed. This one is not a bug. It works that way if plates overlap.And at that place and few other places on both sides they do.After destruction,plate start turning to side...like sinking ship.Then it touch the other plate and boom.This will be repaired manually and coins returned.It can not be spread because it would not be over factories anymore which would make harder to ID and hit.Also it can not be removed becsuse lower production and less targets/points to hit.Manual repair is the best option which will have no influence in campaign.

One HQ bunker was moved by coordinates to allow planning of task force containing 13-15 flaks.I have reported this to Blue but didn't get answer on time before planer closed.
So far i deleted bad moves on both sides,but in this was 30% of total moves.I could not delete this.
They were going towards Sumy,which was Reds main target and they could have prevent over take of the base.I would in no time be accused to help Reds.So Red side had to wipe them out.Loosing two planes in the process.HQ bunkers,AT bunkers are static units and you can not change anything on them.Not coordinate not a bearing.
This was the first time where major error was done and I'll forgive. For the future,all moves that are going to be made by exploiting things will result in delete of moves or delete from map in case of AT & HQ bunkers.

=VARP=Vjeran
11-11-2014, 19:53
LG pilot leon dropped his bombs on target at dimitriev lgovsky east factory.

[DBS]T}{OR
11-11-2014, 21:12
-Kharkov factory 5 crashed. This one is not a bug. It works that way if plates overlap.And at that place and few other places on both sides they do.After destruction,plate start turning to side...like sinking ship.Then it touch the other plate and boom.This will be repaired manually and coins returned.It can not be spread because it would not be over factories anymore which would make harder to ID and hit.Also it can not be removed becsuse lower production and less targets/points to hit.Manual repair is the best option which will have no influence in campaign.

Interesting. We were wondering what that meant.

=VARP=Thor
12-11-2014, 10:43
This talk was started via PM/mail but it is easier to have everything in this topic.Also it is worth extending it to air commanders because they are also part of a team.
This is a copy of my mail:

Hi all!
I got this message from SirAthlon and becaise it is a major thing and possible change I'll also include ground commanders from the red side.

"Hi Thor,

after the commanders of the blue side had discussed about things that could be added to improve the campaign I, as a representative, want to present our suggestions:

1. one additional ground mission per week, no attack on ground troops allowed,
run on Tuesdays 20:15 h (72 ground movements, 6 Transport, 1 Recon, no human pilots no aerial battle) [for both sides]

2. additional transport mission (6 flights) combined with recon mission (4 flights), no human pilots
[for both sides]

3. all bunkers removed from map for both sides (= 200 objects less!)

4. increase HQ range, more ranks (HQ units 16-12-10-6) (again for both sides)

S!

7/SchG2_SirAthlon"

Ok, I'll say first how i see it and will try not to reveal any side weknesses at this point.
I suggested few missions ago let's go to greater transport capacity which would free some moves and speed up supply rolling.Blue side did not need that at that point and they said NO. I wanted all YES answers to implement it,so it was rejected.
Then i also proposed night mission which would basicly cover supply and troops transfer with possibly very fun night raids mission.This time Red side refused. I have a feeling that they are going to be sorry why they say NO. But one NO means NO.
I am adding ground moves as more and more stuff on the ground get destroyed and will try to reach 50 until mission 8. All depends how much stuff will be destroyed.This mission both sides will have 42 ground moves. I already thought about adding 4 AI planes per side for recon transport tasks. If you guys make plans earlier i could do test in friday and will see can we do it from this mission.
For AT bunkers answer is NO. They represent areas filled with infantry and entrenched tanks and it was impossible to add that many infantry in the mission. Also they are easy to destroy for both sides. AT bunkers can not be replaced,so don't bother to produce them.
About HQs, greater range NO, but lower ranges HQ columns could be added to production.Let's say half range half cost of current columns.

So you guys can make agreement about extra mission and small HQs only.
Number of flights and ground moves in each mission will be my call only, and i am trying to max out server potential.

P.S. If i can add proposal i would say what about making supply columns 10km/h faster? Or ground moves half an hour longer.Or both
Also what about changing planes transport capacity from 2700kg to 4500?

Like before, i want all YES.

Cheers

Thor

End of mail.

Please think about this, and make a decision from stand point what you need tomorrow, not what you don't need today.

=VARP=Nage
12-11-2014, 17:03
Salute all,

I would like to start here with an issue that disturbed me deeply which is that blue side is working behind our back trying to swing admin to their way of thinking and getting the admin to cave in to their "improvements" of campaign. Whole morning i`m listening to this messaging to Thor from my 2nd in command and the proposals.
Gentlemen, we started this "Only for commanders" forum where if we have some ideas or issue, we will bring it here for all to see thus we would avoid hearing information that are essential to campaign being agreed in dark back side alley.

Now let me get back to that mail, blue side asked Thor.
We decided to reject all proposals and i will elaborate why.

1st. rejecting additional ground mission. This campaign is made for people to enjoy immersive campaign where they will have fun flying with SEOW. Only land war is out of question cuz this way only ground commanders will have fun. Strategically, red side is based on CAS. This is a giveaway but what a heck....

2nd. rejected, as i said before, it is game for all to enjoy. Also, we know you lack supply and we did come to this very early in campaign. I personally said to Thor even before campaign started that we will have huge problems with supplying troops. That is why red side asked for bigger load to columns and faster movement which would result in better logistical efforts to re-supply troops. Blue side rejected and now has to suffer that resolution. But we are willing to rethink this one over, again.

3. what Thor said

4. Big NO, totally rejected. HQs has the range that they have and you cannot make ranges greater just because you lost some HQs and your forces are left in the dark, this is under strategy part also. No more ranks to HQs as well. I think 2 Tigers per HQ is more than enough. No need to have 6 of those.

@Thor
"P.S. If i can add proposal i would say what about making supply columns 10km/h faster? Or ground moves half an hour longer.Or both
Also what about changing planes transport capacity from 2700kg to 4500?"
-We will think this over, again.

Now, I found this that was not posted in here but needs to be said here. Originally posted by Thor as a reply....
"One more thing. I did not explicitly said this but you guys can produce those HQ bunkers.When you make them,just tell me wher to put them.Only limitation is that his circle ends at least 10km from known enemy positions."
-HELL NO. There is no way Thor will do this, unless, Thor gets PM of HQ transport by blue side commander where the CO will let him know he needs HQ transport from point A to point B. Thor then will have to do the math here on what time it will take to move HQ from A to B and with that delay the HQ will appear on the map and once installed it stays for better or worse (do not want to find out like last time blue side is moving bunker all over map how ever it fits them). This way is the only solution we will agree on cuz we feel it is fair one.

Salute all
Nage

=VARP=Vjeran
12-11-2014, 18:16
Thank you for replies.

Blue side will give answer after meeting hopefully today.

=VARP=Vjeran
12-11-2014, 20:28
Please investigate what I said earlier. LG bomber pilot scored direct hit on factory in dimitrovsk and from 20% it should be down to 0%. The other one received direct hit from another He111 and it did not go 1% down from initial 20%.

=VARP=Thor
12-11-2014, 22:50
=LG= has no data in eventlog about any hit on Dimitrovsk. For SUP pilots i have this:
15:36:22 ExplosiveDamage 3677_Static Body 0.013503762 damaged by III_KG53a011 at 23987.0 242249.0
15:36:22 ExplosiveDamage 3677_Static Body 0.00994335 damaged by III_KG53a011 at 23987.0 242249.0
15:36:22 ExplosiveDamage 3677_Static Body 0.016879182 damaged by III_KG53a011 at 23987.0 242249.0
15:36:22 ExplosiveDamage 3677_Static Body 0.021147918 damaged by III_KG53a011 at 23987.0 242249.0
15:36:22 ExplosiveDamage 3677_Static Body 0.0073357355 damaged by III_KG53a011 at 23987.0 242249.0
15:36:22 ExplosiveDamage 3677_Static Body 0.014174799 damaged by III_KG53a011 at 23987.0 242249.0

15:35:00 ExplosiveDamage 3678_Static Body 0.034873184 damaged by III_KG53a000 at 24675.0 241959.0
15:35:00 ExplosiveDamage 3678_Static Body 0.012743009 damaged by III_KG53a000 at 24675.0 241959.0
15:35:00 ExplosiveDamage 3678_Static Body 0.018038658 damaged by III_KG53a000 at 24675.0 241959.0
15:35:00 ExplosiveDamage 3678_Static Body 0.048196245 damaged by III_KG53a000 at 24675.0 241959.0
15:35:00 ExplosiveDamage 3678_Static Body 0.049570616 damaged by III_KG53a000 at 24675.0 241959.0
15:35:00 ExplosiveDamage 3678_Static Body 0.051058885 damaged by III_KG53a000 at 24675.0 241959.0
15:35:00 ExplosiveDamage 3678_Static Body 0.025931323 damaged by III_KG53a000 at 24675.0 241959.0
15:35:00 ExplosiveDamage 3678_Static Body 0.022492731 damaged by III_KG53a000 at 24675.0 241959.0

As you can see one factory recived ~8% damage and the other ~25%.....take a look in you previous eventlog from you last bombing run,add this damage to that and you will see it is good. One thing to note, you can have 98% in eventlog, but in MP it will says it's on 20%. In reality, you'll need only to score only those 2% in next bombing run. Seow keeps track in detail,but MP displays rounded numbers.

=VARP=Vjeran
12-11-2014, 23:01
Yeah I know there is no data for LG.
However they reply that one bomber hit will full cargo on target! Must be a bug..

Could you please then write on how much % are these factories? They are both on 20% or less then?

=VARP=Kaso
12-11-2014, 23:03
Could you please then write on how much % are these factories? They are both on 20% or less then?

Hmm.....

=VARP=Thor
12-11-2014, 23:08
I said, take a look at event log from 12 and 15 o'clock missions and you'll have all the answers.
I can't be sure is it a bug or not. I was not there. So far from 3 missions, what Reds hit, it was recorded and can be tracked by anyone.

=VARP=Thor
12-11-2014, 23:31
Now, I found this that was not posted in here but needs to be said here. Originally posted by Thor as a reply....
"One more thing. I did not explicitly said this but you guys can produce those HQ bunkers.When you make them,just tell me wher to put them.Only limitation is that his circle ends at least 10km from known enemy positions."
-HELL NO. There is no way Thor will do this, unless, Thor gets PM of HQ transport by blue side commander where the CO will let him know he needs HQ transport from point A to point B. Thor then will have to do the math here on what time it will take to move HQ from A to B and with that delay the HQ will appear on the map and once installed it stays for better or worse (do not want to find out like last time blue side is moving bunker all over map how ever it fits them). This way is the only solution we will agree on cuz we feel it is fair one.

Aahh,you are going to get heart attack man:) Relax and try to understand why HQ bunkers are on the map at the first place. When you do that you'll figure out that only to cover Red territory we would need 50 HQ columns with this radius. Sure, we can have only one per side also with range of 400km. But what is the point then? HQ bunkers are introduced to cover rear areas of some side so you don't need to move HQ column with every transport you are bringing to front line. Tank and Infantry HQ columns are meant to be used for advancing purposes to enemy territory. You really don't need them in the back cause place is 80+% covered with HQ bunkers. HQ bunker is one object and column has 8. So i am not going to do any math what can go somewhere etc. If you strongly opposed to rear usage of HQ bunkers,fine, produce HQ columns then. I'll see what is the mission object demand in each mission and don't be pissed later if number of moves will suffer. For both sides.

=VARP=Vjeran
12-11-2014, 23:34
Please, as you can take a look for ground killing problems, please take a look at the track for this also.
I cannot say anything I can only say that LG pilots reported 1 bomber on target.

=VARP=Thor
13-11-2014, 00:02
Please, as you can take a look for ground killing problems, please take a look at the track for this also.
I cannot say anything I can only say that LG pilots reported 1 bomber on target.

For ground killing i am waiting for you to tell me who kill what. I have really expected that all who had any problem will download my game from the link. Obviously it is still a problem for some, and i am not willing to fix this all the time. It's stupid right? Everything is served on the table and some still do nothing.
How about this,why everyone who had confirmed problem not skip one mission?! So we'll see. I know that I'll kick Wasp forever if he don't update his game for next time. It is not even funny anymore. And i really don't have nothing against the guy. Can he make those errors so server write bad log, i really don't know. Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know how this errors are made but it is not the first time i see them,because we had a few on MED also. Also in HSFX7. Never saw them in previous HSFX versions. What i do know, everyone who downloaded it from that link have no bad kills in the mission.

=VARP=Vjeran
13-11-2014, 00:16
SchG report is on table in mission report on axis forum.

Hippy:

1 bunker
2 BA10 armored cars
2 76mm AT guns
1 122 mm howtizers

=VARP=Nage
13-11-2014, 00:27
Aahh,you are going to get heart attack man:) Relax and try to understand why HQ bunkers are on the map at the first place. When you do that you'll figure out that only to cover Red territory we would need 50 HQ columns with this radius. Sure, we can have only one per side also with range of 400km. But what is the point then? HQ bunkers are introduced to cover rear areas of some side so you don't need to move HQ column with every transport you are bringing to front line. Tank and Infantry HQ columns are meant to be used for advancing purposes to enemy territory. You really don't need them in the back cause place is 80+% covered with HQ bunkers. HQ bunker is one object and column has 8. So i am not going to do any math what can go somewhere etc. If you strongly opposed to rear usage of HQ bunkers,fine, produce HQ columns then. I'll see what is the mission object demand in each mission and don't be pissed later if number of moves will suffer. For both sides.

I`m very much relaxed Thor, you misunderstood me there. I said if we destroy their HQ bunker it will be unfair if they reappear in next mission just as quick it gets destroyed. Your math goes only for the delaying the new bunker to manifest it self miraculously in very next mission. I know it is impossible to move it by supply column cuz its weight but that does not mean they can reappear as fast anyone would like to or should they have the range increased as suggested above. They should move to desired location followed by the time supply column goes. I`ve said nothing to oppose rear HQ usage, don`t know where did you picked that one up mate?

=VARP=Vjeran
13-11-2014, 01:22
Hmm.....

I am sorry, I only thought we would be able to have accurate power of factories.
So what this means in reality is that when it says 20% it could be 1% or it could be 70% ??
Explain if possible thanks

=VARP=Thor
13-11-2014, 05:55
SchG report is on table in mission report on axis forum.

Hippy:

1 bunker
2 BA10 armored cars
2 76mm AT guns
1 122 mm howtizers

So,Hippy did not kill all of these?What about tank? How he killed a tank with "empty" Stuka?
Post SchG here because none of us have acces to Blue subforum.

=VARP=Thor
13-11-2014, 06:16
So what this means in reality is that when it says 20% it could be 1% or it could be 70% ??
Explain if possible thanks
No,no,when you see in MP 20% it means that factory is working at 20% of total capacity. What you can't see, unless you count total demage from eventlog, how much damage this factory need to go down and be destroyed. So this 20% in MP cover everything from 80-99% of real destruction. If the real destruction was 79,3%, MP would say that factory is producing with 40%. And so on...
There is no document on this. I figure this out from testings and looking in database.This percentage is valid here where we have 12hrs of repair period. With different repair time percentage shown in MP would be different.
I hope you understan this now.

=VARP=Vjeran
13-11-2014, 12:57
5x T34
1x Churchill
1x SU76 Pz.
76mm ZIS-3 SPG

=VARP=Thor
13-11-2014, 13:26
Names Jack,names! Inform all of them with problems to come tonight at 21:00 on Varp TS. I'll put server up with one of past missions but with targets close to the field. I'll fly with them. After that I'll analyze the mission and we'll see.

=VARP=Vjeran
13-11-2014, 17:21
SimonK.

I cannot guarantee pilots from other squads will be present...

=VARP=Thor
13-11-2014, 19:17
SimonK.

I cannot guarantee pilots from other squads will be present...

OK. I assume that he had errors before also!?!

=VARP=Vjeran
13-11-2014, 19:36
OK. I assume that he had errors before also!?!

Not that I am aware of, no.

=VARP=Thor
14-11-2014, 07:20
Hi guys!
Yesterday I sent mail to 4 Shades,guy who made SEOW and who know by far more about this stuff than any of us here. Here is copy of mails.

Hi 4S,
This probably have nothing to do with seow system but i am asking you because i hope maybe you know what could we wrong.

I have no problem during build or analyze process.
Actually there is one where during analyze one pilot is kicked from record because he has no entry in eventlog which plane he has occupied.This is because of wrong game version.Few others solved the same problem after game update to 7.0.3.
After checking MP,mission file and unit name mapping table, i can say that everything there is on the MP is created in mission file and mission file is 1:1 with unit name mapping table.
The problem is for some pilots when they shoot somerhing on the ground in eventlog is created line, let say 675_static ,but they were not in that sector at all and they destroyed something else. When they report what they saw and kill I take a look at MP and mission file and they are telling the truth. But at that place is unit let's say 765_static.
For some reason some have that problem and most of us don't.
When i host it again, take the same flight and kill the same thing,after analyze I have no problems.
How can game make wrong eventlog? Could this guy with wrong version make this mess?
Do you have some experience with this?
Thanks.

Cheers
Thor

Hi Thor,
Based on your email, I am 99% sure that some of your players are using different game+mod versions than is being used by the host. That can cause these kinds of weird things.
Cheers,
4S

So,what next? I think I did everything in my power to solve this. Only not popular thing left to do. Everyone with confirmed errors who did not downloaded working game from the link so far and who did not test it with me will be kicked before next mission start.
On the list are: Kroat, Wasp, Kieran, Hippycow and SimonK.

Guys on the list are maybe not guilty at all but it is my best bet. All of them can PM me today and tomorrow and we'll set some time to test. No time for test on Sunday.
If someone have some problem with http version of download, i can make ftp version also.
Cheers.

310_Podrs
14-11-2014, 08:49
When AoE was updated to v7.0.3 of HSFX, I encountered problems with people having older versions of the game not shown in the FBDj stats correctly. FBDj stats are reading from the same source, eventlog of the server, so I presume the problem in SEOW stats is the same, people with different version of client have these kinds of problems.

I struggled with the people for first two weeks after the server update, having spent much time in the console and checking whether the user has or does not have the newest version of the game, I have first asked each user via chat to quit the game and update the client and I have even helped few of them to get to the correct version of the game via teamviewer also.

Unfortunately some of them have not responded or even ignored my repeated requests so they were being kicked from the server and some of those most persistent and ignorant were even banned for some time to change their minds. There was no other option when the several request were overelooked, because the game cannot control the version of the client and the host and prevent clients with a different one from joining. Their ignorance have not ifluenced not only their own results, but also the results of the other players, as the user with obsolete version of the game was not credited correctly into stats of another player who did update his game correctly..

=VARP=Thor
14-11-2014, 09:29
Thanks for replay Podrs. Looks like my conclusions are right then.
Maybe it would be the best thing to grab someone from Deadulus team to release HSFX update which will force user to have the same version as host to be able to join. Like it was before.

310_Podrs
14-11-2014, 09:38
Thanks for replay Podrs. Looks like my conclusions are right then.
Maybe it would be the best thing to grab someone from Deadulus team to release HSFX update which will force user to have the same version as host to be able to join. Like it was before.

Yep, that would be really appreciated. From those users, I have helped directly via teamviewer, one was even having the HSFX7.0!, the oldest version of the game not even knowing there is some autopudater available:sad:

Not working CRT control is the biggest trouble in the online gaming.

=VARP=Vjeran
14-11-2014, 12:30
Thing is, they all have perfectly functional versions or the game, they have not encountered any problems outside of your server which means dissallowing them to fly in your server because they have "different version" is ludicrous...
What I am trying to say is if they can join and fly then they should be able to do everything 100%.. If they have a problem, they should be automatically not be able to join server...

Looking from another angle:

There could be so much pilots that are flying which did not kill some ground units which also have problem...
In Hippies case, I can easily tell him to change his nick to "John" and you wouldnt know... So its just problems on top of problems and its something you cannot control...
I am curious why these errors rarely or never happened in past seow-s these pilots were in!?

Just trying to help thats all

=VARP=Thor
14-11-2014, 13:37
Are you blond Jack?
You are NOT helping at all! You are encourage them not to do anything which results in problems again and again. Then you ask for fixing errors. There will be no fixing errors and i told that after last mission.
If that suits you that you have people who are trying to do something and what they did is not credited,fine. That is all your problem. And your suggestion of exploits by changing names instead of making things really right...wau...good help ...really good help....and please don't help anymore
All previous versions i can remember had warrning that you are using wrong version and you couldn't connect. In version 7 it is missing.It's working only if you try to connect without expert mode.
Guys have two days.I am not saying they are guilty nor that they are the only one,but they are first to try.

=VARP=Vjeran
14-11-2014, 17:13
I love how sometimes people totally miss-understand the point...
Anyway we will see what happens next mission and depending on your reaction on problem we will decide what we do..

310_Podrs
14-11-2014, 18:26
I am curious why these errors rarely or never happened in past seow-s these pilots were in!?

Why they did they not encounter any problems? How many seow's have they flown on HSFX7.0.3? None I presume, as it is a brand new version. The issue with stats is here from the version 7.0.3, before that, you could have flown with three different client versions of the game on three different version of the game server (7.0, 7.0.1 and 7.0.2) without noticing any problems in statistics.

Something has changed in the eventlog creation in 7.0.3 which causes now problems with different version of host and client...

=VARP=Thor
14-11-2014, 18:55
@Podrs
I saw this error in MED campaign phase 2 also which we finnished this summer. In at least 2 occasion ship was destroyed which was not at that point, and stationary plane was deatroyed which was 200km away. I don't know what version was that 7.0 or 7.02 but with so many kills we did there and 3 errors it was not a major thing and nobody made any noise about it. Here in 7.0.3 this happened multiple times to multiple people every mission. So you can't miss the error.

@Jack
I am not gonna do anything that was not publicly announced in advance nor i am gonna make difference is it blue or red pilot. You can make decision what to do right now. So far it looks that Reds are willing to fix their games and have only Kroat left with confirmed error.Maybe there are more and maybe this error not include air kills.so we don't know yet how many.Who is confirmed, is here on the list.

=VARP=Vjeran
14-11-2014, 19:40
Please make sure you anounce it in a new topic instead of having it written on post 5 of page 8 of this topic which is for commanders only anyway.ty

=VARP=Thor
14-11-2014, 22:10
Kroat's problem solved. He had first version of Battle of Kursk MOD in which it was incorporated expert mode 7.0.2. Tested on server with Battle of Kursk 1.2 MOD, and all kills were credited right.
Four more to go....

=VARP=Vjeran
14-11-2014, 23:00
Hippy je na izletu u slavoniji do nedjelje popodne, on neće moći mjenjati igru.

7/SchG2_Valkyr
14-11-2014, 23:17
Just a small note.
If you download and unpack Thor's game and start it right out of the box it starts as 7.0.2. So everyone using the download should run Hsfx-Client-updater to get 7.03.
S!
7/SchG2_Valkyr

=VARP=Vjeran
14-11-2014, 23:54
Just a confirmation needed:

That Ju88 (LG) bomber will not be taken into investigation or something made?

=VARP=Thor
15-11-2014, 00:22
Just a small note.
If you download and unpack Thor's game and start it right out of the box it starts as 7.0.2. So everyone using the download should run Hsfx-Client-updater to get 7.03.
S!
7/SchG2_Valkyr

...and to download Battle of Kursk 1.2

=VARP=Thor
15-11-2014, 00:27
Just a confirmation needed:

That Ju88 (LG) bomber will not be taken into investigation or something made?

It is nothing wrong with them except no hit on factories. I might be wrong of course....if they want,they can come tomorrow night 21:00 and well know in 15min test. I am pretty sure that most of the guys don't need to download game at all and that their problem is in bad version or mod which can be fixed in no time. But they have to come.

=VARP=Vjeran
15-11-2014, 11:14
It is nothing wrong with them except no hit on factories. I might be wrong of course....if they want,they can come tomorrow night 21:00 and well know in 15min test. I am pretty sure that most of the guys don't need to download game at all and that their problem is in bad version or mod which can be fixed in no time. But they have to come.

So you looked at the track and the Ju88s have not hit the factory is that what you are saying?

=VARP=Thor
15-11-2014, 11:43
Nope,i did not look at all. Even if i did,there is no information about the damage in eventlog and i really can't say what ammount of damage could it be.
But to satisfy your curiosity i can watch track and then can tell you did they hit or not.

=VARP=Vjeran
15-11-2014, 11:47
Please do so we know if its a server bug or user error.

=VARP=Thor
15-11-2014, 12:42
Here we go,birds are in the air,bombs attached to the plane,target in sight,no red fighters anywhere,and everything go as planned.http://s10.postimg.org/lhliodkc9/image.jpg

First bomber is ~800 ahead and this is picture from the second which still did not drop his bombs.

http://s11.postimg.org/dqng67ur7/image.jpg

After second plane egress from target area, with first one long gone,this is what is visible in the picture. Bombs were dropped,but there was no flame, no smoke. Just something that looks like destroyed reservoir (3x). Only difference is that it is not active reservoir at that position and it is also outside plate area because otherwise it would not be destroyed below plate with plate intact.
http://s13.postimg.org/ccvjjbc7r/image.jpg
http://s27.postimg.org/9qxsxbcfn/image.jpg

I'll leave conclusions to you.

=VARP=Vjeran
15-11-2014, 15:25
Thank you very much.

=VARP=Thor
15-11-2014, 22:01
Wasp fixed and tested...he is good to go.

=VARP=Vjeran
16-11-2014, 01:46
Wasp fixed and tested...he is good to go.

Thanks!

Just seen that Ita-Cro is starting 45mins before mission start. :sad:

II/JG77_RC
18-11-2014, 07:05
@ Varp_Thor

Another quick question regarding factory plates:

Since they are technicly a ship, will the plate spawn in already damaged or will it be like in an SEOW with ships ? Where they spawn in with no damage visually (even tho they are at 80% damage) then you do say the last 20 % and the ship will still visually be fine, yet in actual Fact in SEOW it is destroyed and will not be there the following mission ?

If you understand what I mean. . .

So when you do the last 20% damage to a plate, even though you did not get the enemy ship destoyed message, is in fact destroyed in the SEOW system ??

=VARP=Thor
18-11-2014, 08:44
Hi RC,
It would be logical that if plate is destroyed 80% and if it is a ship based, to have some smoke on that object...just like we have with real ships. So far i never saw that smoke which means it is not modeled.
Each mission object plate is put at 100% but it is destroyed later in the system when new damage and previous damage ( minus repaired damage) are combined.
~S~

=VARP=Thor
18-11-2014, 21:55
In mission #6, we will try to go with 36 Human flights + 4 AI flights for resupply and transfers. On the ground we will have 48 moves.

II/JG77_RC
18-11-2014, 22:09
Roger that.

II/JG77_RC
19-11-2014, 13:35
Can the AI flights be used for Recon as well ?

=VARP=Thor
19-11-2014, 14:17
Nope, there is a great need on both sides for fast supply and units transfer from base to base. For recon/bombing/para drop over enemy territory use regular 36 slots. You can use those 4 also for dropping paratroopers on your own teritorry. Keep in mind that you are not allow to make any drops over CP,factories and airports regardles if they are friendly or enemy. When you make this flights,make them secret so i know for both sides in just one look what is the task for them.

=VARP=Thor
24-11-2014, 23:02
In mission #7 both sides can plan 38 human flights and 6 AI transfer/supply/transport flights. On the ground, there are 50 moves for both sides. Ground war will not go over 50 and also human flights will not go over 38. Only AI flights will be added trough future missions. Most likely 2 per side per mission.

If some side will not populate all pilot seats but have some persons who would like to be gunner, they can join. Total number of people, pilots/gunners, can not go over 38 per side.

EDIT: Now when everything is more or less planned, it looks like server could stretch a little bit more and I'll change my previous announcement. Commanders can take 40 flights for humans and 4 for AIs.

=VARP=Vjeran
25-11-2014, 23:11
Quick request:
Please switch the rights I have (forum admin/accepting server group for kursk) to RC. He has taken my spot some time ago, thanks.

=VARP=Thor
25-11-2014, 23:46
Quick request:
Please switch the rights I have (forum admin/accepting server group for kursk) to RC. He has taken my spot some time ago, thanks.

Gec was informed about that few days ago....he will do that if not already. Good luck with new job Jack!

=VARP=Vjeran
26-11-2014, 08:03
Thanks, hopefully he will do it fast so RC can get cracking :D
Thanks! I hope I dont break something and get kicked out lol!

=VARP=Gec
26-11-2014, 14:49
I did hear few days ago but was waiting for the official announcement.

thx Jack, and good luck with the new job! :thumbsu:

=VARP=Vjeran
26-11-2014, 15:39
Hehe! If you need some household devices at very high prices give me a call LOL :D

=VARP=Thor
29-11-2014, 11:02
Post #95 (http://2ndvarp.net/showthread.php?3814-Only-for-commanders&p=26404&viewfull=1#post26404) updated.

=VARP=Nage
02-12-2014, 17:54
As i like to plan in advance i was wondering are we going to make "Christmas truce"?
I would like that commanders on blue side discuss it and let us now, no rush.

=VARP=Thor
02-12-2014, 19:06
Hm, good question. Missions would be on 21st, 28th and 4th. None of these are on important dates. I can play if there is enough pilots on both sides.

=VARP=Arg0n
02-12-2014, 19:19
Don't forget that the missions involve planning.

So while the 28th is not a holiday, the planning would most likely take place around those days...

II/JG77_RC
02-12-2014, 20:37
As i like to plan in advance i was wondering are we going to make "Christmas truce"?
I would like that commanders on blue side discuss it and let us now, no rush.

Rgr. I will discuss with the guys. But I am 99% sure we would like to take a 2 week break through the holiday's.

My thoughts are:

Last mission on Dec 21st. No mission on Dec 28th, No mission on Jan 4. Campaign Resumes on Jan 11.

=VARP=Arg0n
02-12-2014, 20:46
Rgr. I will discuss with the guys. But I am 99% sure we would like to take a 2 week break through the holiday's.

My thoughts are:

Last mission on Dec 21st. No mission on Dec 28th, No mission on Jan 4. Campaign Resumes on Jan 11.

Seconded.

=VARP=Nage
02-12-2014, 22:59
No rush as i said. First, discuss it with your squad mates then reply whatever decided. :)

=VARP=Nage
04-12-2014, 16:11
I`m calling for a meeting tonight at 22:00 CET for Commanders only from both side. We will debate an issue of Kharkov airfield.
This must be settled tonight as we all have to plan upcoming mission.

Nage

II/JG77_RC
04-12-2014, 21:20
Copy. I will be there.

II/JG77_RC
11-12-2014, 07:15
Blue side will not be able to muster enough pilots for this Sunday, Dec 14. We will try hard hopefully to do a mission on Dec 21 . . .
I will confirm early next week.

LLv34_Untamo
11-12-2014, 07:45
S!

Ok, so blue still needs the pilots, I (and all of the other finns, aka LeR3) will apply for blue side. Bye bye reds :)

We've had an average of 6 pilots per mission thus far.

=VARP=Kaso
12-12-2014, 12:05
What are you doing guys (Thor and LeR3) I tough we make agreement with postponing the campaign until axis find new pilots, now I just heard that you are switched side.

And what now, axis have 36 pilots allied have 30 pilots..... so now its up to us to find new pilots....

=VARP=Thor
12-12-2014, 13:03
It is obvious that they were unable to find other crew. I also could not find any for them...so it was done what was announced that will be done. Campaign is still on hold until both sides say that they are able to continue whith numbers of pilots they have.

=VARP=Kaso
12-12-2014, 13:14
And what you do right now!? You moved ballast from one side of boat to another.

[DBS]Hycel
12-12-2014, 18:22
Posted about this campaign on 242sq forum, think couple of guys will be interested to join:
http://www.242sqn.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4131

... and on AoE forum:
http://acesovereurope.org/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=472
(all in check language, use google translate)
Looks like they would rather fly on Red side with 310/311 squads so we are good.

Think well be able to find couple more guys until january.

=VARP=Nage
12-12-2014, 19:11
I`ll ask DDs if more will join in. No worries Kaso, we`ll manage...... like we always do :)

=VARP=Kaso
12-12-2014, 19:14
:pilot_thumbup:
Nice Hycel.

You see guys how it works. We can find new pilots for the campaign, just needed to be announcement somewhere.

=VARP=Thor
12-12-2014, 19:17
It was already announced to 2./JG26, C6, DD and EAF51. Result none.

=VARP=Kaso
12-12-2014, 20:19
SEOW hq?

310_Podrs
12-12-2014, 20:48
We have asked amongst cz/sk community, so far we might bring 7-8 new pilots, all of them preferring to fly RED side because of lack od cz/sk group on BLUE side (and thus making a better starting position and tutoring from 310/311 due the lack of language barrier).

Two new guys will join under 310/311 so we can handle them by ourselves and add them to our pilot pool.

The other group of 5-6 players is from CSAF (Czechoslovak Armed Forces), young group of players previously playing War Thunder, few months ago part of them started to play full real IL2 1946, they can be seen on AoE server. They have also participated on few special events (always on full real).

Not sure at the moment how they are going to handle in the SEOW conditions, it is going to be their premiere in virtual war combat. But I do hope they are going to be fine, they could fly the in the same manner as other squadrons, they will receive an order each week with the task and will try to carry it the best way they can.

EDIT: "CSAF_Faintingh" has registered on 2ndVARP forum, who can I write to activate his access ASAP so he can apply for RED side forum access?

II/JG77_RC
13-12-2014, 11:27
I think with these changes and the new members for both sides we should be good to go for a mission on Dec 21st . . .

What do you think Kaso ?

310_Podrs
13-12-2014, 12:12
Lets wait if CSAF will manage to ask here for acceptance for Red side, I cannot speak for them and I do not know if they are going to react so fast that we can fly next sunday.
As I said, we can right now bring for sure 2-3 and in future possibly another 1-2 pilots flying under 310/311 command on red side..

=VARP=Thor
13-12-2014, 12:21
Thanks for your effort Podrs. Do you have any contacts with Achileus and Krak?

=VARP=Nage
13-12-2014, 13:55
Dogz said woof :) Hopefully all will come

Thor can you fix us some time this evening SEOW server so they can see if all is ok?

=VARP=Thor
13-12-2014, 14:31
Sure, i can do that....have some work to do in the house, but somewhere around 21:30CET it can be done.

=VARP=Nage
13-12-2014, 15:02
i said around 21:00 Zulu that is 22:00 CET. Will that do?

310_Podrs
13-12-2014, 16:34
Thanks for your effort Podrs. Do you have any contacts with Achileus and Krak?
I have not spoken with Achileus or Krak personally, but one of their team mates told me, that they are not interested in it, not sure why. Maybe because they nowadays fly CloD and arenot seen in IL2 1946 anymore.
I will wrige Achileus directly and ask him.

=VARP=Thor
13-12-2014, 17:21
i said around 21:00 Zulu that is 22:00 CET. Will that do?

Yes, it's ok.

LLv34_Untamo
14-12-2014, 14:50
S!

Sorry for late answer, a bit hectic in the RL department from time to time :) ... Oh, I assumed our side transfer was agreed upon. If not, I'm sure we can switch back if need be. As said, I really don't care which side we are on, just that we get to fly this great campaign :)

II/JG77_RC
16-12-2014, 02:01
So . . . will we try for a mission on Dec 21 ??

Or should we all agree to wait until the holidays are over and make Jan 11 2015 our target resume date for the campaign ?

310_Podrs
16-12-2014, 12:40
Hi guys,
I can at this moment confirm only +2 players on RED side (under 310/311) for sure.
The CSAF group was instructed to register and apply for RED side on this forum, it is up to them now.

=VARP=Kaso
16-12-2014, 15:21
So . . . will we try for a mission on Dec 21 ??

Or should we all agree to wait until the holidays are over and make Jan 11 2015 our target resume date for the campaign ?
We must see how much pilots we have in this moment. If there will not be enough pilots....we have to wait until the Holidays are over.

In Friday we will let you know, if you are agree with that.

S

II/JG77_RC
16-12-2014, 22:11
I will not be able to plan the mission or find enough pilots only 2 days before the mission, That is not enough time for all squad leaders to rally their troops specially with that date (21'st of Dec) being so close to the holidays.

If you will not know by Wednesday. We better wait until January to resume.

=VARP=Thor
16-12-2014, 22:34
I suggest that both commanders make a check in post and we'll see in day or two how we stand.

II/JG77_RC
19-12-2014, 06:41
Blue side will be lucky to Field 20 pilots. No one will commit since it is so close to the holiday's. We better wait till the new year to resume.

=VARP=Nage
19-12-2014, 20:24
Red side has 35 pilots, give or take, for this Sunday and stand ready for mission.

II/JG77_RC
19-12-2014, 21:19
Blue side will not be ready for this mission. We will not be doing any planning as everyone is too busy.

There will be little to no pilots present for Sunday Dec 21. Mission is a "No Go" for our side.

=VARP=Nage
19-12-2014, 21:40
Blue side will not be ready for this mission. We will not be doing any planning as everyone is too busy.

There will be little to no pilots present for Sunday Dec 21. Mission is a "No Go" for our side.

Ok RC, so we have officially Christmas armistice :)

Is 11th of January 2015. OK for next mission to continue???

II/JG77_RC
19-12-2014, 22:06
Yes. Jan 11, 2015.

=VARP=Thor
05-01-2015, 10:10
Hello Gents,
It's time to resume our battle. We have one week to start hate each other again.:)
MP has been updated and it's open.
Please report here general number of people available on both sides so we can re arrange slot/squads if necessary before plans/briefs will be done.
We will stay at 40 human slots...AI slots will go up by 2 slots which means 46 is total number of planes on both sides. Also, I am removing the rule where AI slots had to serve only as resupply/transfer. From now on, all 6 can be used for ANY type of mission on ANY part of the map.
I am offering you guys,again, to lift transport capacity of all transports by double.
~S~

=VARP=Nage
05-01-2015, 16:53
Hello Gents,
It's time to resume our battle. We have one week to start hate each other again.:)
MP has been updated and it's open.
Please report here general number of people available on both sides so we can re arrange slot/squads if necessary before plans/briefs will be done.
We will stay at 40 human slots...AI slots will go up by 2 slots which means 46 is total number of planes on both sides. Also, I am removing the rule where AI slots had to serve only as resupply/transfer. From now on, all 6 can be used for ANY type of mission on ANY part of the map.
I am offering you guys,again, to lift transport capacity of all transports by double.
~S~

I will have to talk to my HQ but i`m against of most of those things you wrote here. AI flights to be exact. If that was the case we could have continue our campaign with AIs just as good. We will talk it through and will let you know ASAP.

II/JG77_RC
05-01-2015, 20:43
I am OK with the changes except for AI use for paratrooper drops. Lets get things going again for a mission this Sunday.

=VARP=Nage
05-01-2015, 23:21
Red side has decided to agree with lifting transport capacity but we will wait for AI flights to agree with as we fear there will be shortage of red pilots and speaking of which since blue side has now fresh applied squadrons for their side is it ok if we take Untamo and his squadron back? That is if they still did not saw blue side plans.

II/JG77_RC
05-01-2015, 23:50
Yes Nage, I think we will be OK now for numbers on the blue side with out Untamo and his guys. As of right now they do not really know too much about our plans.

Can you re adjust his forum permissions ? or is that something I will have to take care of ?

=VARP=Thor
06-01-2015, 08:46
Ok,so far i have yes from Reds to change capacity of all transports and have mixed feelings about AI flights from both sides.
I need a clear answer from Blue about changing capacity of transports.
We don't have to use AI above 40 at all. They were put there to ease some not so popular tasks and because in first 7 missions none side max out all the slots in any mission.Also AI use a bit less cpu than humans. Please make up your mind what to do with them for both sides to be happy.BTW, we can go even higher with them if you want.
Also,before we start again, write here what would you like to change to repair initial design and to have this war more enjoyable. It can not be some drastic thing which mess with strategic situation, but small tunes could be applied of course. For minor things I'll reserve my right to change them without putting to vote and anything else which could have short/long term influence will put to vote.
So, i have already started with proposal about transports, and i am also adding four more for voting.

1.)Rise fuel production from 5% to 6,5% of total reservoir capacity per mission. In numbers that means production goes from 200L to 260L per reservoir in one mission.
2.)Rise industrial production by 25%. That means from 4000 to 5000 per mission.
3.)Adding ability, like we had in previous two campaigns, to exchange Victory points for planes. In ratio 5VP=20 planes of any kind. Maximum 3 orders could be made and planes goes to max distant airstart.
I know that it's not likely that any side will need this any time soon,but why not to have this option and talk about it before someone need it.
4.)Adding ability to exchange 2VPs for 12 tanks of any kind. Tanks would be placed one mission away from the battlefield

Tell me what you think so i can apply the changes during the day and so you can start with your work.
Cheers,
Thor

=VARP=Thor
06-01-2015, 08:46
I'll be online tonight ~20hrs CET if someone wants to discuss about this before saying yes or no.

=VARP=Nage
06-01-2015, 10:15
Also,before we start again, write here what would you like to change to repair initial design and to have this war more enjoyable.
Thor

We could use T-72 and Su-27, maybe Su-25 :P
On a serious note, i think we are doing it. Like i said before when we started this campaign. I could see that with those settings this campaign is logistical nightmare. So 20 missions is simply not enough to make serious change in conditions as most of the moves goes to supply. And i still say that unit numbers and strength of the one is on blue side. But since they are the attacking side.... well, who knows. I can just say that this map is BIG and has come to late into IL-2 and SEOW as there is very few of us left who fly it. We got scattered across the globe so you don`t get enough players

Anyways, interesting ideas Thor. We need to discuss it, and maybe meeting with you and both sides would be better and more productive. Can we say Thursday?? Or tonight as you said it Thor just if we all, from both sides can make it.
And red side is not strictly against AI just let us see how many can we have human pilots for this mission.

@RC thank you for Untamo. I think Gec has to do permission rights revoked.
@Thor, you play this half on Blue side still?
@Untamo i`m sorry you guys are getting toss around.

Thor, about reserving rights to change something without vote i can agree if this is of technical issue. But if this goes for game play and gets interfered with Red or Blue side strategy or plans in future then i must say i oppose this idea.

=VARP=Thor
06-01-2015, 10:27
Yep, i am on blue this half. Sure,that's what I ment, things that not have impact to any side strategy or gameplay.

=VARP=Gec
06-01-2015, 12:41
I revoked access to Axis side to Untamo, but i need to hear from hem that he is willing to go to allied. He hasn't visited here for 15 days. Maybe he'll hate the idea.

Or he can request access using standard procedure (http://2ndvarp.net/showthread.php?3752-How-to-apply-for-a-side).

=VARP=Gec
06-01-2015, 12:45
btw RC, you have 2 requests pending.

102nd-YU-Shtele
06-01-2015, 15:04
Hello Gents,
Please report here general number of people available on both sides so we can re arrange slot/squads if necessary before plans/briefs will be done...

Same as before, 6-8 pilots from 102nd.

=VARP=Nage
06-01-2015, 15:32

Can we count on 102nd this Sunday as well???

LLv34_Untamo
06-01-2015, 19:43
S!

No problem being tossed around, we're not dwarwes ;) .. We are ready to fly on the red side on 11th. Applied back to the Allied forum.

II/JG77_RC
06-01-2015, 21:02
Blue side is OK with Thors changes. I agree that maybe the extra AI flights should stay as supply only flights.

*Please chime in blue commanders if you disagree or have a suggestion*

I am very busy and will not be able to do a meeting. I am not sure if any of the other blue commanders are available or not.

102nd-YU-Shtele
07-01-2015, 10:19

Yes. We have already started applying for seats and till now we have 5 fighters and 1 g/a pilot. I think there will be more...

=VARP=Nage
07-01-2015, 15:10
Red side has around 38 pilots ready.

@Thor, could you contact Lilly and rest of the WW if they are willing to continue. Maybe they have forgotten cuz we have no word from them since last mission was flown.

=VARP=Gec
08-01-2015, 13:27
@Thor - Thor give Untamo the MP access back pls

=VARP=Thor
08-01-2015, 14:17
@Thor - Thor give Untamo the MP access back pls

Done that this morning.

=VARP=Thor
16-01-2015, 12:09
From the first day i saw SEOW system, one thing was very strange and not logical in my opinion.
HQs columns could lose all the vehicle but one and they would have their full command potential like nothing happened. Then people usually hide that vehicle as best as it's allowed and they "profit" from that unlogical thing.
i took some time yesterday and adapted the SEOW script code to do what i want.
After some testing code was implemented in current campaign. I sent it also to 4Shades to confirm it.

From now on HQ radius will be in direct dependence to HQ damage ratio and will also draw smaller and smaller circles (when you select show HQ ranges) as it loose strenght. Also,added function which totaly disables HQ command potential if HQ run out of fuel.

=VARP=Kaso
01-03-2015, 15:53
Hi RC

Can you please check one of yours pilots tonight with callsign PedauRoman?

We suspect that is Blakhart....

I hope, you understand why he cant fly this campaign anymore...

=VARP=Gec
02-03-2015, 08:11
Probably by mistake, I/JG7_Killerfliege reported ( using Report Post icon http://2ndvarp.net/images/buttons/report-40b.png ) after action report by Sup_Bigans, and put hes own after action report in the reason for reporting.

All this was automatically posted by system in Private VARP section, so VARP pilots can see it.

This posts, fortunately, does not have any important Axis data.

For the future reference, Report Post http://2ndvarp.net/images/buttons/report-40b.png is used for reporting bad language, insults and such stuff.

Do not use it for after action reports !

=VARP=Thor
02-03-2015, 18:26
Hi RC

Can you please check one of yours pilots tonight with callsign PedauRoman?

We suspect that is Blakhart....

I hope, you understand why he cant fly this campaign anymore...

Hi all,

Regarding to this matter i would like to say a few words.
First of all i really thought this s*** has stopped and we will continue the remaining missions in peace. Looks like i was wrong. Some rumors came to my address about =LG=Blakhart playing as B_PedauRoman. Asked few people and they also heard those rumors but nobody was able to confirm. Last night I have received that info again. This time it was about B_Karton. And we received positive confirmation about it. So my question is, why are you disguise Blakhart and why the hell you are still playing with us here???

To mark your own words from previous post in some other topic:

"But now when you presented me your unproffesional pitfull behaviour and attacked me personally I dont have any option except complete disrespect to your miserable person.

Sorry, you don't have enough skill, experience nor knowledge to speak with me on the same level."

It is really unclear to me why would you want to continue playing campaign which you don't like and with people like you described me on your previous post? You choose to disguise to different names so you can still be here for reason I can not figure out yet.

It's not just me who you insulted, but some good part of Red side also felt insulted by your posts. We can add to that some smaller part from Blue side also. People don't want you here. And I don't want you here. You've made your choice and for you there is no going back. Did not kick you from the game last night, like i was asked and wanted to do, just because of two things. I didn't want to hit you in the back without telling you this first. The second one is that RC has worked hard on the mission and knowing you, you would demand other legit =LG= players to share your destiny and leave.

I don't want to play a cop every Sunday by coming to LGs channel and asking guys who is who. So stop pretending and please leave this place forever. Adio!

=VARP=Thor

=VARP=Nage
02-03-2015, 21:11
I was battling a long time within myself about where this campaign is going, so much i was inactive last couple of weeks. I had my doubts but i kept all for myself not to ruin experience and excitement for my teammates. This info actually made my conclusion to final.
As of this moment i`m leaving this campaign as i feel this is very inappropriate from BLUE side by not acting toward LG_Blakhart or whatever his name is now.
Good luck in future missions lads.

=VARP=Thor
02-03-2015, 21:53
You left 2 missions ago i believe....Kaso and Count already took over everything.

=VARP=Nage
02-03-2015, 22:25
You left 2 missions ago i believe....Kaso and Count already took over everything.

Mission before was plotted by me so actually last mission but this made it final resolution.

Bobby
03-03-2015, 11:11
I was battling a long time within myself about where this campaign is going, so much i was inactive last couple of weeks. I had my doubts but i kept all for myself not to ruin experience and excitement for my teammates. This info actually made my conclusion to final.
As of this moment i`m leaving this campaign as i feel this is very inappropriate from BLUE side by not acting toward LG_Blakhart or whatever his name is now.

~S

citam i ne vjerujem...
nisam se mislio ikad umijesat vise u bilo sto...ali ako te ta jadna, isfrustrirana kreatura koju pozna i zna kakva je vecina pilota koja se ikad spojila na bilo koji online server moze izbaciti iz takta da napustis vlastitu Varp kampanju naseg neumornog SEOW majstora VARP-Thora kojem usput skidam kapu na strpljenju i trudu......
onda je ON *(ma kako se zvao) zasluzio da mu se da Zeljezni Kriz prvoga reda za zasluge u specijalnom ratu u Bitci za Kursk na plavoj strani.
Ujedno bi moje misljenje moglo biti i dio odgovora na onaj dio oko ne-reakcije plavih ...ukratko....mi koji ga srecemo par puta tjedno online znamo kakav je pa nismo iznenadjeni....niti jednim njegovim postupkom

P.S.
znam da nemam ovlasti postati bilo sto ali mi je post privukao paznju a kao izgovor za post nudim cinjenicu da sam i ja jedna mala plava tockica.
Admin-i mogu slobodno upotrijebit svoje ovlasti (vjerujem / znam da ce im to biti posebno zadovoljstvo.....op.a.)

P.P.S
Dear Pilots, excuse me because i don't know how to explain this matter in English...

=VARP=Gec
03-03-2015, 11:50
no harm done. Thor actually called for reactions.

And I totally agree with everything you wrote.

C6_Armand
03-03-2015, 15:01
As this player came uninvited, it seems fair to me that his claims (2 LA-5, 1 Yak and 1 25mm AAA) be given back to the red side.

http://altaiire4.free.fr/il2/C6_Armand_2.gif

=VARP=Thor
03-03-2015, 15:31
As this player came uninvited, it seems fair to me that his claims (2 LA-5, 1 Yak and 1 25mm AAA) be given back to the red side.

Very true. And very good idea to prove that Blue had nothing to do with it and don't approve his actions.

StG77_CountZero
04-03-2015, 14:36

Good idea, RC what you say about this?

II/JG77_RC
05-03-2015, 09:51
I have no problem with that. Admin can return those assets.

II/JG77_RC
05-03-2015, 10:40

Nage,

We were as "in the dark" about this as everyone else. We never thought to check to see if he was flying because of his harsh words when he left, we could not imagine a scenario where he would come back and fly.

Rest assured, we will be resolving this issue.

Again I would like to apologize on behalf of the blue side to the Red HQ staff, and Thor our Campaign Admin for this oversight.

Keep flying Nage, now that you are not in the commanders seat you may find you will be able to enjoy things a lot more.

StG77_CountZero
05-03-2015, 16:38
... Keep flying Nage, now that you are not in the commanders seat you may find you will be able to enjoy things a lot more.

Yes Nage, we could find one Polikarpov R-5 for you to fly :D

310_Podrs
08-03-2015, 22:03
Immediately after what happened at the beginning of the mission no. 15, I wrote an elaborate here, but I have chilled out a bit now.

So just give it a thought. Do you guys really think that what happened at Kursk AF immediately after the mission start was a fair play? The system is wrong if something like that might happen. Anyway, this mission opened my eyes, we are not fighting here like gentlemen as I have thought before. I wish you a good night, you showed us!

From now on I am not going to look forward on next mission as I did before, but we are not going to give up. See you on next mission!

StG77_CountZero
08-03-2015, 23:13
I would not send you guys to take off from there as i know you guys prepare whole week to fly one mission and its no fun to just waist it on something like this, my apologies for what it ruined you guys night.
We didnt have any indications that enemy tanks could be on middle of our runway from what we saw on our MP.
Only thing that could prevent me to plan you guys to take off from airbase that have enemys on it is if seow settings had OFF Enable Aircraft Takeoffs Under Enemy Fire.
See you on next mission.

=VARP=Thor
09-03-2015, 13:11
Yep,true,they were there. Last mission they have destroyed some flaks in this base and there were 2 question marks in MP. Because of no good recon those questionmarks age going around every time you refresh the page. If you aim to coordinate move just before the mission it was impossible because you have flak very close to take off point which would prevent that kind of alocation. Also, without suficient recon you don't get airport marker in two colours.
I am really sorry for you guys who had a bed night because of this overlook but it is what it is. No need to kill Count because of that and even the best guys have right for an error.
Someone asked for restart. Restart of the mission would not help because it was not an error nor bug.
What i really did not like is that some people used chat to express their joy with someones bad luck. Come on, just put yourself in their shoes and think about your actions.

About disabling taking off under fire, well, there is a drawback. If someone put infantry close to hangars or in it, base would be disabled. We can do it if you guys want, but I think this is worst than current setting.

310_Podrs
09-03-2015, 13:33
I am aware that units with low recon status are not exactly at the position as shown in MP, bud come on, two tanks on a runway on an AF which is active and 8 planes spawn directly in front of them, anyone with sane mind cannot think aything else than that it is a complete nonsense. This should not be allowed to happen (as it would not happen in real), either to prevent the start of units directly at the AF if it was under that side control at the end of previous mission, or prohibiting the side from TO from such AF which may be subject to enemy advance.
These are just my thoughts, i do not know whether it is possible or not, but if there is any way to prevent it, it would help both sides. It really screwed evening of several people who were looking forward for the mission (for example me personally, I fly only once a week due real life needs but still I put several hours of my time into planning and briefing of our guys for the next mission, you can't imagine how much pissed I initially was after what happened yesterday :))

=VARP=Thor
09-03-2015, 14:30
Yes, I understand your pain. It doesn't matter is it a broken wheel, bent prop or you get shot down before you could fire single bullet or drop a bomb. Or unfortunately get smashed by the tank on the runaway....bad feeling is the same. Once i came home from the sea just to play a mission in Korea, and the next morning went back to sea. I have 300km one way. You know what happened? I forgot to put trims to zero and my Mig15 just roll over to the right on take off and i crashed. Did not asked for restart. That mission cost me 70€ :)

This pictures should move away any doubts.

http://2ndvarp.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4224&stc=1http://2ndvarp.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4223&stc=1

For the future,yep, we can go like this you said, i can inform commanders not to use the AF.

310_Podrs
09-03-2015, 15:14
I have not requested restart, nor did I saw any blue "funny" comments as I disconnected immediately after bailout. There was no need for restart from my point of view as I knew what would the arguments be like and I apprehend the rules, as they were acknowledged at the beginning of the campign (not by 310/311 as we came in later).

But this also does not mean, the rules are correct and should not be changed, SEOW is a huge system, errors may appear thoughout the time as the campaign proceeds and should be altered whenever necessary. So instead of whining in chat, I would like to show people that maybe something has to be changed in future to prevent these events to occur again.

From the pictures above, is it also possible to see position of those PzIIF's at the end of mission no. 14? Where exactly were they? I assume we see above only the starting position at the beginning of mission no. 15. According to discussion with Count, is it possible to move units in some kind of radius (+-6km) so they start at another position than was their last one at the end of previous mission? Wasn't this the cause why those unit appeared suddenly at the AF without any notice at MP?

StG77_CountZero
09-03-2015, 15:41

From the pictures above, is it also possible to see position of those PzIIF's at the end of mission no. 14? Where exactly were they? I assume we see above only the starting position at the beginning of mission no. 15. According to discussion with Count, is it possible to move units in some kind of radius (+-6km) so they start at another position than was their last one at the end of previous mission? Wasn't this the cause why those unit appeared suddenly at the AF without any notice at MP?

LG guys on Axis side asked for restart i dont know why, red side had no reson to restart.

HQ relocation of units is 6km, so this is what i already asked admin if the case was thouse tanks were relocated on middle of runway, like you see from what Thor posted they were not.

Thouse pictures he posted are veary nice but what we saw on Red side in MP was no units close to airbase and Red airbase in full operation.

So only thing that could prevent or warn me that enemy is close to airbase is if that setting i menioned beffore was off.

Im not asking to change that setting, red commanders are ok with how settings are now, and expect will be same untill mission 20.

=VARP=Thor
09-03-2015, 18:44
Ok then, LG probably thought that it is something wrong and it's nice that they asked for restart.

@Podrs
First picture is end of mission 14. and the second is start of mission 15. Units were not moved one inch.

@Count
Like i said, question mark is jumping all around after each refresh of the page and except careful examining what was destroyed on the field you had no other indications in MP that AF is under attack.
http://2ndvarp.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4225&stc=1

StG77_CountZero
09-03-2015, 19:01
nice picture but i never saw question mark that close to airbase, when i was looking at same airbase sector there was no question marks on picture, if i saw that picture you posted i would think enemy unit is close by for sure

StG77_CountZero
09-03-2015, 19:09
I dont see from mis.14 stats that any unit was destroyed on Kursk AB K-21, i know i check that, so i dont know why your saying that we could see from stats that enemy PzIIF are on our airbase with our units on that base also.

=VARP=Thor
09-03-2015, 19:36
Ok,lazy git I'll help...:)

10:26:45
http://thorftp.tk/seow/MP4public/uniticons/Europe-Germany_small.gif

Panzer IIF
1st SS Leibstandarte, Bgd. 1, Regt 2, Btn 1
destroyed
K-21
http://thorftp.tk/seow/MP4public/uniticons/Europe-Russia_small.gif

25mm 72-K AAA
5 Guards Army AAA, Bgd. 3, Polk
3, Btn 4

10:30:51
http://thorftp.tk/seow/MP4public/uniticons/Europe-Germany_small.gif

Panzer IIF
1st SS Leibstandarte, Bgd. 1, Regt 2, Btn 1
destroyed
K-21
http://thorftp.tk/seow/MP4public/uniticons/Europe-Russia_small.gif

25mm 72-K AAA
5 Guards Army AAA, Bgd. 3, Polk 4, Btn 2

StG77_CountZero
09-03-2015, 19:46
ok then i'll have to go to my eye doctor, because i didn't see that in stats last week, and i check it few times.

So only one they should blaim for what happend in last mission to them on Kursk AB is me for not spoting this in stats, as if i saw that we would suspect PzIIF tanks are still close by even if no recon was showing us they are there.

I hope this solves the problem, and i'm again apologising to 310/311 guys taking of from there for wasting your time for preparing for that soritie just to be destroyed immediately on start of mission.

310_Podrs
09-03-2015, 20:08
Yeah Count, you owe a mug of beer to every member of 310/311... and there are many of us :have_a_beer:;) Let's call it a day and finish this topic, you must prepare next mission but first you have to visit that eyes specialist :D...and do not forget to take Kaso with you, after that you may come back to us, we will spare some beer for both of you..:drinks:

StG77_CountZero
09-03-2015, 20:50
I think i would look good with this glasses :)

http://i57.tinypic.com/hsmdyt.jpg

310_Podrs
09-03-2015, 21:06
http://www.thewheelfx.com/lane/GIFS/AmazedBottleGlassesBigEyes.gif

II/JG77_RC
10-03-2015, 00:58
I felt bad after seeing you all got nailed by that tank at the begining of the mission.

I did not think Commanders would plan any planes to fly out from Kursk east. But I made the tank move down and around on the runway just in case. I am surprised it did not say there was a PzII on the airfield becuase usually CP's and AF's always say if a unit is with in 1.7km of the area.

Thanks for being so calm about it Podrs. I know your pain, I have been in the same situation where I got PK'd right after spawing on the runway in SEOW Stalingrad by a T34.

Next mission I am sure you 310/311 guys will blow me out of the sky and we can call it even :)

310_Podrs
10-03-2015, 09:00
I felt bad after seeing you all got nailed by that tank at the begining of the mission.

I did not think Commanders would plan any planes to fly out from Kursk east. But I made the tank move down and around on the runway just in case. I am surprised it did not say there was a PzII on the airfield becuase usually CP's and AF's always say if a unit is with in 1.7km of the area.

Thanks for being so calm about it Podrs. I know your pain, I have been in the same situation where I got PK'd right after spawing on the runway in SEOW Stalingrad by a T34.

Next mission I am sure you 310/311 guys will blow me out of the sky and we can call it even :)

Np RC, I was first upset much more than can be seen now. But I chilled out quickly (even before the mission end :)).
I am glad that we have checked how it happened and what was the cause.

I do not blame anyone, even our mission planners as they did not have the information in MP and their only error was overlooking two entries in the statistics, it could happen to everyone, especially with the huge workload they are having with preparation of the next mission.

Anyway and despite all of this, I acknowledge your offer, but to let you know, we have lost like 6 pilots, so we will have to blow you out of the sky six times to make it even :D;)

Cheers and see you all in the sky.

=VARP=Kaso
12-03-2015, 13:57
@RC

Do not allow Thor to go somewhere alone anymore. Only confirmation that he was with somebody it will be destroyed units by second pilots in that area.

I know he is good, but also he is treacherous bastard :) and also he is the admin, but if he kill any units where no one else has anything killed, afther that.... I want my unit back.

=VARP=Thor
12-03-2015, 14:55
Such a sweet guy this Kaso;)
Why that was not suggested before while i was red?;) Just like here on blue, people were also started with me in the same flight and also get killed by various reasons while i was red. Back then it was not problem,right.
I tell you what, blue side have enough recon so i and everybody else could kill things until mission 35.
In rules it says no mission allowed to be performed by me alone in deep strikes where there is no recon.
I am sure that RC will tell you where he have recon he he:)

=VARP=Kaso
12-03-2015, 15:07
Im not talking to you...

You can not have influence in this decision and you can keep smiling as you wish.

Why that was not suggested before while i was red?;)

Im now glad you asking this, well you know what was our decision before you run a way.

We told to you, after someone from SUP squadron make complain, from the next mission you will be in the fighter plane.
And that was one of you reason why you go to our opponents.

=VARP=Thor
12-03-2015, 15:54
Ok, now I'll put my sirious shirt.:)

No problem,I'll obey what RC decide and what he agree with you.

Settle this first with RC and then we'll start talking about your HQ allocations.

=VARP=Nage
12-03-2015, 16:09
Calm down everyone. Carry on as it is, there is only 3 more missions to fly. After you can discuss as much as you wish.
Kaso, i was always saying how bad this campaign is done (balanced) and we started this as it is, so no point in requesting anything at this point.

StG77_CountZero
12-03-2015, 16:15
only 5 more missions ( 16,17,18,19,20) :)

How times go by when your having fun

=VARP=Thor
12-03-2015, 16:21
Like i said to you few days ago, we can end any time. Then we'll play the one Nage made.

=VARP=Nage
12-03-2015, 16:38
Like i said to you few days ago, we can end any time. Then we'll play the one Nage made.
No need to be smart ass Thor, i told this before campaign started but you were to busy listening to Blekhart demands while you overruled mine, now you see i was not that much wrong.

Count, originally, we planned for cca 18 missions (plus the addition of one mission server crashed). Not having fun, actually i work for a living plus i have to tend for my son who has needs.

StG77_CountZero
12-03-2015, 16:46
I see no reson not to play all 20 missions we plan to play

No problem Nage, you were not able to continue with planning on Red and you informend us and Kaso took over planning of ground on South also from then. We appreciate work you did with planning until then, and I se Kaso can handle added workload, there is no need for you to continue doing something what you dont have time for, and if you wont to play some missions we have R-5s for you to relax flying them :)

=VARP=Nage
12-03-2015, 17:02

Of course, Thor said that you can play as long as both side agree, i just posted as 18 mission as i remembered, that`s all. This info could be outdated as well because we never spoke about duration of campaign after mission crash we had.

Like i said before, no need to jump at each other throats cuz campaign is about to end anyway. Better to talk it over at the end, so future mistakes can be avoided.

II/JG77_RC
13-03-2015, 02:43

No problem Nage, you were not able to continue with planning on Red and you informend us and Kaso took over planning of ground on South also from then. We appreciate work you did with planning until then, and I se Kaso can handle added workload, there is no need for you to continue doing something what you dont have time for, and if you wont to play some missions we have R-5s for you to relax flying them :)

Blue side is planning to fly 20 missions, but, if Red would rather do 18 that is fine with us also.

Or, reds can just get it over with and surrender now ;o):

II/JG77_RC
13-03-2015, 02:46
@RC

Do not allow Thor to go somewhere alone anymore. Only confirmation that he was with somebody it will be destroyed units by second pilots in that area.

I know he is good, but also he is treacherous bastard :) and also he is the admin, but if he kill any units where no one else has anything killed, afther that.... I want my unit back.

Thor always starts in a flight of 3 or 4, since that was the rule this campaign: "Thor can not fly alone". Somehow he is always the only guy left alive. He is a survivor.

Thor should run his own ground attack school. He is the King of ground pounding, then RTB-ing after.

I wish there Was something I could do about his wing men always getting lit up by AA, or enemy fighters, or lawn-darting them self's into the ground. Pretty hard to control that.

As we all know, that is IL-2 :)

=VARP=Kaso
13-03-2015, 08:16
Yes, yes he is mythological creature

:cmar:

II/JG77_RC
13-03-2015, 18:51
Yes, yes he is mythological creature

:cmar:

:lmao: Mythological, Indeed.

=VARP=Thor
17-03-2015, 15:23
Salute all!

We are witness of ground combat operations in industrial areas in last few missions. That itself is not forbidden. Also we saw collisions with plates when the unis which were attacked were placed on the edge of the plate or even below.
I can not know was that on purpose or those units were just dispersed by the system that way because they were columns/platoons. Also i am not planning to manually remove the units dispersed by the system for you every mission.
Plates are invisible and most of us can't visualise how big is that area in game during flight.
So, to aid this situation new rule has been added in Kursk info topic post #2. We had covered parking below the plates before, and now driving is covered also.
I am not gonna mesure this in centimeters for every unit, but bad intentions will be clearly visible. Even dispersed units will be well beyond 300m which is good enough for any pilot to attack from any side.
I am expecting from commanders to be extra care full when they plan those kind of operations. I sugest using FMB to extract cordinates.

What's done is done. There will be no other returns except those two IL2s which are already returned regardless who is guilty or not.
Some units are in contact right now and commanders don't have change location option. I'll do that this time for you.

Cheers,

Thor

=VARP=Kaso
19-03-2015, 19:40
@RC and Thor
From now Count is CO for allied side.

=VARP=Thor
19-03-2015, 20:13
Roger that.

II/JG77_RC
20-03-2015, 00:34
Copy that Kaso.