Donor

Posting Legend !

Default Mission 4 errors

Hi all,

It seems that some Macchi's and G55's that were captured did not obey completely and have decided not to show on our airfields, instead they have deserted to other side.
    AI were in control of those planes and they have manage to shot down 5 of our brave pilots!?!

Stats for those pilots have been corrected.

S!
    Hunter

Donor

Posting Legend !

Default Re: Mission 4 errors

This error cost us badly. Everything went south from the first moment. We lost pilots who could do something later in the mission and to be even more tragic we lost them by our own captured planes.
    Add to that, Blue guys could see where we planned the attack. This is completely my fault. I should have requested mission load again after easy fix but I came just few minutes before the mission and did not want to waste everyones time. I should have predict what will happen.
    Thanks for resurrecting the pilots inflicted by the error.
    Cheers,
    Thor

Rookie poster

Default Re: Mission 4 errors

Quote Originally Posted by =VARP=Hunter View Post
    Hi all,

It seems that some Macchi's and G55's that were captured did not obey completely and have decided not to show on our airfields, instead they have deserted to other side.
    AI were in control of those planes and they have manage to shot down 5 of our brave pilots!?!

Stats for those pilots have been corrected.

S!
    Hunter
    Thanks for all your efforts to make it a fair war! Our B24 bomb group had quite a time flying for hours to our target which i think we did find and bomb eventually. Then we ran out of fuel on the way home and had a nice swim with the fishes,lol.