Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Donor

Posting Legend !

Default Re: 2.0 - DEBRIEF Mission XI

My mother said to me long time ago "Son, don't lie and you won't have to remember what you said all the time"...the same goes for writing....and if we don't have anything to hide why should we hide it.

Chuck Norris among posters

I agree with you of course. However I think this is not really the same, but whatever. I dont mind, its done
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/vjeranjg77ok.png

II./JG77_Jack, Gruppenkommandeur,

II./Jagdgeschwader 77 "Herz As"

http://www.ii-jg77.net/

Expert poster

Your mother was right, Thor. Unfortunately this is not about lying to anyone. It's about publishing "private" content without anyone agreeing on that before or after the campaign. Anyway you are right, Jack. What's done is done and I am not gonna continue bitching about it.

I just hope the Italians agree with me and don't let this happen in Coral Sea SEOW or at least use a different forum where things are handled a bit more professional.

Peace out.

I/JG7_Leo, Kommandeur I. Gruppe / Jagdgeschwader 7 "Nowotny"

Donor

Posting Legend !

Objection noted....Yeah guys, you are probably right...maybe military secrets should stay just that, secrets.
    However when we make parallel with real ww2 if they were thinking like that today we probably wouldn't have jet engines, guided weapons, AK47, space age and who knows what else...of course, we will not build any weapons here but we could lay our eyes on tactics used and learn something from eachother which benefits all...that is what was all about, not your personal fights in sub forum.

Coral Sea will most likely be on Seow forum if 4Shades allow it. 4Shades is smart guy who doesn't have any symphaty on argues like we usually have in our wars when for some side things start to go south.
    Since Coral will be very simple campaign which everyone can understand completely in few minutes i don't expect there could be any point where sides could argue about. So i think Shades migh give Diego a GO.
    Last edited by =VARP=Thor; 31-03-2016 at 09:14.

Forum Veteran poster

Quote Originally Posted by =VARP=Thor View Post
    Now when archives are open I take a look at Axis side. Unfortunately all the briefings were deleted. But found debriefs and I really had fun time reading them. I understand it was not funny to some of you back than but reading them with time distance it was hilarious fun for me.Found many ridiculous assumption and accusations by some players with not quite enough knowledge how things works.The funniest was idea that i am doing commanding and admin job in the same time ha ha Where would be the fun for me if i know what other side do???But this one thing especially attract my attention. While Hunter asked me what do I think about Foggia factory problem I asked was it targeted and jump to conclusion that it is maybe because it was neutral factory what was targeted. Back than i did not have access nor he showed me the mission file or admin MP. Now when everything is available I went to see what really happen. I can see that it was not just one plane targeting that factory but there was another which targeted the other which was NOT neutral but still it did not put the plate. If I was told that maybe I would point Hunter to talk to the other admin Gross so they find together what was the problem. I found that for some reason target was not added in newwaypoints table for that flight even coordinates are right and should have been added. Without it it won't put the plate. In my test I replanned the same flight pointing the neutral factory and plate was created. Both plates were created, one neutral one red. Interestingly enough fuel which was also neutral did not get targets inside.Attachment 4653Attachment 4652Not much help now, nor it would change anything in the campaign but for your satisfaction Bigans I can say you were right. Everything looked as it should but it did not work how it should. It is still a mystery to me what went wrong and target was not recorded in db. What you are wrong about is that admin have some power over plates and set will they show or not. He just don't. No need for conspiracy theories. Nobody tried to trick nobody and with all of this collected VP elsewhere we couldn't care less if Axis earn some somewhere.Cheers,Thor
    ahaha I'm fun 'cause you find it funniest.If I wrote what you have read, is what I thought at that moment. A wrong moment talking with a wrong person, who, instead of help, fooled me and my friends of SUP. So if I wrote conspiracy theories, I was forced to a mix of bad informations, wrong decisions taken by mr.T and knowledges about Seow.If you need all Briefing, I can send to you, so you could read and probably understand how many bullshits where done on Axis side, to lost this SEOW in a very bad way.How many efforts to achieve the aerial supremacy, to win the Allies on stats, not on the sea or on the ground, as it should be done.Erase them from Axis forum is the confirmation of Axis bad planning. A ridicolous attempt to cover the responsability of all Group leader, giving the fault to 4 (not 10 as ruled) stupids bombers pilots, who flew almost all missions without a fighters covering.Ciao

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123