Forum Veteran poster

Default 2.0 - Mission XVI - Tears

Last edited by Techcuron; 29-02-2016 at 19:34.
    raison d'etre

Forum Veteran poster

Default Re: 2.0 - Mission XVI - Tears

Forum Veteran poster

Please, if possible, charge these aircrafts:_4*Do217K2*1 Fritz take off from Pomezia SE side and landing Ancona._3*Ju88A17 2*Torpedo LW take off/landing Guidonia. Fast engage of target._1*Ju88A4 con 2 SC1000 take off from Pomezia SE side Landing Guidonia. If possible let the Ju88 take off first, 'cause we are thinking to a fast engage of target.Thank you.

Forum Veteran poster

@Sup_Bigans

1: Both the airfields (Pomezia & Guidonia) have exhausted their fuel, not possible for any more flights from those airfields.

2: It is not possible to change the take-off direction at will through commander options, this is built into the MissionPlanner, the admin needs to change this option manually, and this has been set to North-West take-off by default on this map sector for Pomezia. Each airfield has its own take-off heading, CountZero made this map, these are their default headings.

3. Planes are sorted by their regiment name on the runway for take-off. This is an alphabetical sorting ("A-Z') ("1-9').
    For example:

151�? Squadriglia Caccia Terrestre Sq. 2, Sez. 1
    Will take off first.

50ª Squadriglia Bombardamento Terrestre Sq. 3, Sez. 1
    Will take off second.

or

I. Gruppe des Jagdgeschwaders 4 St. 1, Schw. 1
    Take off first.

I. Gruppe des Jagdgeschwaders 4 St. 1, Schw. 3
    Take off second.
    Also planes listed "Missions Scheduled" are listed in order of regiment, so that is how you know which plane takes off first or last, you just need to compare the planes on same runways.

If all these planes were to be on the same runway then the 4x Macchi would take off first, 2x Fiat second, 1x109 third, and 2x109 fourth.
    Last edited by Techcuron; 25-02-2016 at 23:35.
    raison d'etre

Forum Veteran poster

1-It's my fault (I don't see the fuel remaining). Is it 3700 liters in Guidonia enough to take off at least 2 Ju88A17 engage (the ship is so close) and landing? Please plan for us 4*Ju88A4 with 2 SC1000 from Ancona (or only 2 if possible to take off with Ju88A17 from Guidonia).__2-In FMB I see two head, so I thought it was the same for Seow (another Thor joke, he knew where place AA by the beginning...because the take off direction was only one...).__3-Hope to remember myself this limitation next time.__Is it possible to refuel these AF to let some AC take off next mission? Thank you
    Last edited by Sup_Bigans; 27-02-2016 at 15:50.

Forum Veteran poster

@Sup_Bigans

Not possible for any flights from Guidonia, insufficient fuel, the fuel also includes the bombs (however stupid that seems), and the MissionPlanner would cancel the flight when the mission is built. Also Allied ground units are within firing range, it is a possibility aircraft taking off will explode immediately.

4x Ju-88A-4 with 1x Sc1000 + Sc 500 is available from Ancona. There is no 2xSc1000 loadout in this SEOW.

Be aware that AI piloting these planes will most likely crash into the hills in front of the airfield,

Count-Zero did not check all the runways. AI still fail some most.

It is possible to refuel these airfields as long as they are not captured by Allies.
    Last edited by Techcuron; 28-02-2016 at 19:25.
    raison d'etre