Rookie poster

Default Introduction and Question

Hi Folks,

First of I wanted to quickly introduce myself. I am from San Diego, California USA and I have been flight simming since the 80's with Flight Simulator on a Commodore 64. I've recently come back to IL-2 1946 as I finally was able to get it to run on a Windows 10 system. I was introduced to SEOW from a question I posted on the Steam forums regarding Coop missions.

After doing some research I was able to install the HSFX mod and get things ready to join the Italy campaign. So now that I am signed up I am wondering how I actually join a mission? Is it something that is run via Hyperlobby? Is there a specific IP address that is given out before the mission? I just don't want to be there on mission day having trouble signing into a server.

Thanks in advance!

BigMik

Donor

Posting Legend !

Default Re: Introduction and Question

Welcome BigMik!
    Server is usually hosted via Hyperlobby and of course direct address il2.2ndvarp-seow.tk:21000 also works. Server is online only 30 min before official mission start so it's not possible to test it for yourself.
    However, if you can, come to VARP TS tonight ~22:00-00:00CET, Hunter can put some mission we already played and run it for few minutes.
    Cheers

Thor

Donor

Posting Legend !

~S~ BigMik.
    I am online from now on until maybe midnight and if it is possible, join in on our team speak and i will run a game for you to test your connection.

Cheers,
    Hunter

Rookie poster

Sorry gents, just popped in and saw this. I obviously missed you online but maybe the next time your there I'll join in on TS. would love to get a test run before the next mission.

Thanks,

BigMik

Donor

Posting Legend !

My time right now is Saturday 23:10, i will be online again sometime tomorrow around 9-10 am, if you can, join me on ts and we will make a test, if you can't, join 30 minutes before mission start when server is up and running.

Cheers
    Hunter

Rookie poster

Hi Hunter,

Sorry, last Sunday fell out for me. I had a job that I had to work. I am assuming missions run each Sunday? Or is it just selected Sundays? This Sunday is looking good for me so I hope there is a mission.

BigMik

Donor

Posting Legend !

Mission runs every Sunday, you are welcome to join in.

Cheers,
    Hunter