Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Admin Matters

Mega-Power poster

Default Re: Admin Matters

Gentlemen

I am really sorry about the whole dispute...in the rules of campaign i specifically mentioned that admin matters should be settled between the commanders upon requests from each sides squads. I saw it in past and wanted to avoid long conversations disputing matters.
    As for threatening with participation ...well , it is not a way to solve it ...It is only me who bears responsabilty towards those who joined and got killed before turning the ignition on.
    Simply i agreed with Allies NO more barrages on airfields.
    Let's go on guys ...if you want , of course.
    ~S~

Mega-Power poster

Yes of course I want. I never said that I would quit. Well, not before anybody else did before. I just don't want other players to quit so we still fly some great missions that's it.

I/JG7_K.Fliege, Einsatzoffizier im Stab der I. Gruppe/Jagdgeschwader 7 "Nowotny"

"Wer kann, der geht nah ran!"

Mega-Power poster

I also have to apologise for my heated and harsh words in this debate. Maybe I took it a little bit too personal. Anyway, I still think we should find a reasonable compromise for after the summer break. I wouldn't say NO to barrages in general. We should simply find a proper way to allow commanders to use this opportunity whilst giving every player who wants to fly in this campaign at least the chance to fly.

So, I would suggest, that we sit together after next mission or elsewhen during the summer break to discuss such a regulation..

For the last mission I would suggest that we agree on this:
    You tell us which airbases you would have suppressed with artillery (Obviously you are capable of suppressing Krasno. About Dzhankoy I'm not sure) and we won't schedule flights from these airbases. I think this way we all get what we want.

Example: Let's say you would like to have Krasno, Azov to be suppressed and you have guns in range to do so. Fine. We won't schedule flights from Krasno and Azov. I think you got the idea. This is a quick solution for this Sunday.

As I said, however, for the next missions after the summer break we might work out some solution which unites both: full use of all tools and playabilityfor players.

I/JG7_K.Fliege, Einsatzoffizier im Stab der I. Gruppe/Jagdgeschwader 7 "Nowotny"

"Wer kann, der geht nah ran!"

Expert poster

Personally I'm not against to prevent the airfield barrage that would solve any issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mega-Power poster

OK, we have agreed NOT to barrage airfields. If there are any active barrages please call them off. Thanks !
    As for the continuation after the summerbreak i will catch Killefliege one of days in TS to give him more details and clarify issues...i'm sure he is mounted with good intentions and maybe he will continue as Commander ...welcome to the headache club!

~S~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12