Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mega-Power poster

Default Re: Iasi Campaign on Sundays, Some Team vs Team Fast DF on Wednesdays?

That's what we have to discuss..A private one might do. How about the campaign server we use?

I/JG7_K.Fliege, Einsatzoffizier im Stab der I. Gruppe/Jagdgeschwader 7 "Nowotny"

"Wer kann, der geht nah ran!"

Novice poster

keine ahnung, für mich ist es gleich...

Novice poster

Hello, until now server was kept by Diego

Donor

Posting Legend !

Database is still on the ITA server, so please use it for planning.
    Last edited by =VARP=Thor; 10-10-2017 at 14:04.

Mega-Power poster

Roger

I/JG7_K.Fliege, Einsatzoffizier im Stab der I. Gruppe/Jagdgeschwader 7 "Nowotny"

Novice poster

I transfer this message from Tabarnak.
    Buzz

"Hello,

this is a good idea indeed. For my part, I can fly from wednesday to friday evening, sometimes the monday. I tried to organize this type of weekly meeting with some french-speaking pilots since june, but I must recognize that I did not have a lot of success : See the post "IL2 - Rendez-vous hebdomadaires sur serveurs ACES" [http://air-hq.forumactif.fr/t256-il2...-serveurs-aces] on Air-HQ.

Otherwise, unfortunately I can not fly at all on Sunday, the mission day for your SEOW campaigns ... Even if I would love to participate ...

For my part, I go slowly to design two new campaigns for IL2 : "Ironclad 1942" (4 missions / Coop) and "Battleaxe 1941" (8 to 10 missions / SEOW). It's quite difficult as I do this alone (I'm not part of a squadron) and I have much less availability than before ...

Here are some examples of SEOW campaigns I have created and animated in recent years :

- Operation Jubilee [http://www.derrierloisirs.fr/seow/Ca.../Presentation/]

- Battle of Midway
    [http://www.derrierloisirs.fr/seow/Ca...tion/index.htm]

If some of you are volunteers to help me a little in accordance with their respective competences, especially for translations, contact me.

Cheers.

Tab"

Mega-Power poster

The Iasi Campaign will continue this Sunday or the Sunday next week since GOTHIC Campaign is ready to be tested. Hence I would like to know, how many blue players to count with so I can schedule flights accordingly. So please post, what side you guys want to fly for and the numbers. Thanks

Donor

Posting Legend !

Blue +1

Donor

Chuck Norris among posters

Blue +1

Novice poster

Blue of course.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12