Thread: Campaign Info

Donor

Posting Legend !

Default Re: Campaign Info

Bump....read the end of the first post.

Junior Member  photo escudoE69_90x90.png

Novice poster

Good night and happy new year to all, guys.

Thor, in the planner we see that the current time for the mission it's 19.00... Are we going to flight in the dark, or will the clock be advanced on sunday?

Donor

Posting Legend !

Quote Originally Posted by E69_Bucaral View Post
    Good night and happy new year to all, guys.

Thor, in the planner we see that the current time for the mission it's 19.00... Are we going to flight in the dark, or will the clock be advanced on sunday?
    Hello,
    All the best in New Year guys!

No, we not gonna play in the dark. Mission from 15-19 has been built before Christmas and is waiting to be re played. What you see in mission planner is just the next time which we not gonna play. After mission 15-19 will be played and analyzed, i am gonna make clock advance to morning 07:00 next day. If you want to plan in advance for 07:00 mission, you can do that, but make sure that for every unit you plan you select 07:00 start time....or delays after that time.

Donor

Posting Legend !

BUMP

Mod v1.5 has been released. Link available in the first post (faster) or VARP TS file browser (slower). Info about changes at the end of the first post.

Forum Veteran poster

When I land the aircraft safely, why is it not available in the same mission?
    That makes no sense and if it is only good for the red side, because they have enough aircraft!
    I like that less and less.
    Really a pity where the whole thing develops.
    Gruß Amarok

Donor

Posting Legend !

I think that no plane is reusable after landing in same mission, on both sides...Thor?

Donor

Posting Legend !

Quote Originally Posted by =VARP=Hunter View Post
    I think that no plane is reusable after landing in same mission, on both sides...Thor?
    Yes, true, the second you enter cockpit plane is gone for that mission no matter if you return or not. Reason is a pure technical nature where planes appear from nowhere and seow can not invent things from thin air. This is the ONLY way to ensure that any plane planned is used only once in the mission. Try to make the system yourself and you'll see what i am talking about. If you don't believe me, you can ask Untamo to explain.

Forum Veteran poster

Ok I understand. So it's up to the SEOW system that the plane can not be used again.
    Correct?
    Gruß Amarok

Donor

Posting Legend !

Exactly! If one player would use one and single plane all the way to the end of the mission (or until he got shut down) and if there would not be disconnections in the base radius and if nobody else would take that plane type while player was in refly moments between refly and fly again this could be possible. Too many IF condiotions. I have tried all possible options trough all this mod changes. The whole campaign is a game where i actually test implementation of the dogfight mode in seow while we play.

Hello Thor,

I have a question: the 3 life limit is off from now on or only in mission 5?

Cheers

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast