Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas truce

Donor

Posting Legend !

Default Christmas truce

Guys, we have a tradition not to fight over Cristmas and New Year. Mostly we stick to it, but of course it is heavily related with people attendence and commanders availability to plan.
    So, this time of the year is incoming and i would like to hear what people think.
    First i will write what i had in mind, but that can be shifted in any or both directions.
    I was thinking to have the last battle in this year on Sunday 23,12.2018 and than we have a truce until we resume the battle on Sunday 06.01.2019.
    Like i said truce can be streched in any direction from 30.12. when we definitely won't have the mission.
    Please ask your comrades and give me some feedback.
    Thank you!

Rookie poster

Default Re: Christmas truce

Good point; as for me I will be leaving in a few days spending Christmas and a few more days after with family in a different town. I won't make it on Dec. 23 which is not a big deal per se at all, but the thing is I won't even be able to help with the planning until say for Jan 6's mission you mentioned. Since I've been doing a fair share of it if you guys decide to fly on Dec 23 please just keep in mind mind that someone will have to step in with the planning for Allies.

Good idea to the truce until the next year.

By the way, the E69 pilots will have problems coming back the Sunday, 6 because that day is holidays in Spain but don't worry, the rest of the blue pilots are great ones so they will do a great job as always.

Senior Member  photo LLv34_90x90.png

Mega-Power poster

S!

For us finns, for two of our pilots 23. and 30. are no go, but personally I'm available. Fourth pilot isn't sure about his availability. So ~50% available over Xmas
    Last edited by LLv34_Untamo; 18-12-2018 at 19:12.

Novice poster

Quote Originally Posted by E69_Raidou View Post
    Good idea to the truce until the next year.

By the way, the E69 pilots will have problems coming back the Sunday, 6 because that day is holidays in Spain but don't worry, the rest of the blue pilots are great ones so they will do a great job as always.
    In this case it would be better to keep the truce until January 13th? Especially since it's your squadron that does most of the work.
    Personally I can wait until that date.

Quote Originally Posted by Otsu View Post
    In this case it would be better to keep the truce until January 13th? Especially since it's your squadron that does most of the work.
    Personally I can wait until that date.
    I don't think so Otsu because change the date only for the E69 isn't right. And we (the E69) don't do the most of the work, I think. We try to divide the differents job but if you want more tasks for do I don't mind giving you more hihihihi .

Our attendance will be low on Sunday 23/12/18, it seems less than 50%, 4 - 6 pilots so far...
    It will be better on Sunday 6/1/19, but we are OK with keeping the truce until Sunday 13/1/19.

Donor

Posting Legend !

Guys, give me some numbers for both sides. Usually we have 20-25 people on each side in every mission.
    Because of incoming holidays if we gonna have > 30% of people missing, i think we should activate the truce and play the mission, scheduled for this Sunday 23.12, on 13.1.2019.
    Make the quick pool inside your rooms and give me the numbers as soon as possible so i can decide.
    Thanks.

I've openned a pol in axis forum to ask everyone about the date.

The most of the E69 and some of the LLv34 (Untamo message) won't fly today.. Because I don't want to wait more time because is Sunday to see the results of the pol I would like not to fly today BUT I'll let to you, Thor, what to do.

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast