Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Donor

Chuck Norris among posters

Default Re: Badest Aktion i ever see

Hi! I must say couple of words...
    1. This is a pain in the ass job for Thor and =VARP=
    2. This is a first SEOW in DOGFIGHT mod, and mistake are happening!(First in dogfight mode since il2 1946 exist!!)
    3. We(=VARP=) never had the intention to deceive and to cheat enyone ever!!

Ill show here a picture from our ALLIED FORUM BRIEFING from 15.12.2018 ,so you can see how we thought it should look:

And another:

=VARP=Klingon, XO,LIAISON
    Last edited by =VARP=Klingon; 17-12-2018 at 19:53.

Tko leti vrijedi, tko vrijedi leti, tko ne leti ne vrijedi!

Mega-Power poster

See, the plane's were not supposed to have Jap marlingsm it was a technical issue that painted the Jap markings on them. So, even if humans hadn't taken these planes, they were scheduled and hence would have flown anyway - by AI in that case. So, it is possible that you would have been shot down by AI.

In a nutshell, the incident was a failure on all fronts, everyone contributed in some way and a simple solution is simply to refly the mission.

No need to get rude.

I/JG7_K.Fliege, Einsatzoffizier im Stab der I. Gruppe/Jagdgeschwader 7 "Nowotny"

"Wer kann, der geht nah ran!"

Quote Originally Posted by I/JG7_Killerfliege View Post
    Firstly, I totally resent your bitter and ungrateful statements, you whiners, whose only responsibility is to join the mission. You guys have no idea how much work it is even to just plan the mission
    Measure your words, my friend. Measure your words. You DON'T have any idea how much time the whole Blue Side, E69 and its pilots have invested in this SEOW every week since the same beginning. Whiner, you say? Next time I won't be so affable.

Donor

Posting Legend !

No need for any future fire spitting. I took the blame and that is it. Who knows me, knows very well i don't care about easy kills. Who doesn't know me, there will be time to know me better. See you in the sky.

Mega-Power poster

Quote Originally Posted by E69_Jocker View Post
    Measure your words, my friend. Measure your words. You DON'T have any idea how much time the whole Blue Side, E69 and its pilots have invested in this SEOW every week since the same beginning. Whiner, you say? Next time I won't be so affable.
    No worries, I did not mean you guys involved in the planning on blue side. Let alone the fact that you did not attack Thor verbally. Criticism is important but one can deliver it friendly and respectful - like you did, so never mind Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I/JG7_K.Fliege, Einsatzoffizier im Stab der I. Gruppe/Jagdgeschwader 7 "Nowotny"

"Wer kann, der geht nah ran!"

Hello there my friends,

First, thanks Thor for this SEOW and all the work you are doing. Really, you must to really love this game and its community to do this kind of job. Thanks for that.

Second, the blue side commanders wants the mission of last Sunday is a valid mission.

And finally, we are here to enjoy the sim not to insult each other. Yes, it is normal that we have some differences and when something we don't like happen we get angry but, really, WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN nothing more nothing less.

Cheers!!

Donor

Posting Legend !

Ups, than we really really have a problem. Whay didn't you mentioned that you are voting what to do with it???
    I was under impression this is wrong and we need to refly....i also wrote that here.
    Allied side also wanted it to be valid because of their reasons.

I have already revert database state, deleted bad backup and i am working on markings fix. New mission build will be the same from our perspective but will not be the same inside the seow where multiple units will get different names. Our old eventlog is useless in that case.

I am sorry to say, but both parties will simply have to repeat what ever they did in bad mission.
    Once again i want to appopogize both sides for the trouble!

Oh, sorry Thor about not telling you about.

Don't worry. We Will fly It again then.

So this Sunday we will fly mission 5 again.

Ok, thanks for all you work Thor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12