Donor

Posting Legend !

Default Okinawa mission #8

Some people had problems with game freezes in this mission while the ones who were attacking airbases, had lower fps due to huge shooting all over the area.
    Freezing problem must be related to Heldiver weapon bug. This was discovered by Otsu a few weeks ago and we have a fix for that.

Since in this mission Helldivers were the primary weapon in first hour and a half, my best bet is that who ever had freeze problem, did not apply 1.5 fix or it was not correctly applied. On the web and on the teamspeak file browser you have v1.5 with fix already included. There are there also few weeks.
    Please delete your mods download those and enable them. Crashed planes for Kukulo, Vont, Bobby, Taro will be returned and player status set as landed.

Captured IJA planes on the Yontan and Kadena were destroyed, and allied will not get equivalent replacement on these bases.

http://mp4public.varpthor.tk/SEOW/MP...504021500.html

~S~

n00b poster

Default Re: Okinawa mission #8

Thanks for explanation and for bringing my priceless planes to base after I freeze 2 times.
    I was wondering why game freezes. However there is no info about 1.5 fix on this site or I'm wrong?
    I see only info about design change from 16.01 regarding info about Okha's: "Two Ohka ground start bases added north of red line. All 64 Ohkas are distributed between those 2 bases etc"
    But no info about "you need to download 1.5 again etc", or no link for 1.5 fix download.
    I don't use TS because my Win XP is not compatibile with it. :'(
    Next time please upload some info about fix on VARP site,
    But if I'm wrong I'm apologize. Regards, *200th_Taro

Donor

Posting Legend !

Quote Originally Posted by *200th_Taro View Post
    Thanks for explanation and for bringing my priceless planes to base after I freeze 2 times.
    I was wondering why game freezes. However there is no info about 1.5 fix on this site or I'm wrong?
    I see only info about design change from 16.01 regarding info about Okha's: "Two Ohka ground start bases added north of red line. All 64 Ohkas are distributed between those 2 bases etc"
    But no info about "you need to download 1.5 again etc", or no link for 1.5 fix download.
    I don't use TS because my Win XP is not compatibile with it. :'(
    Next time please upload some info about fix on VARP site,
    But if I'm wrong I'm apologize. Regards, *200th_Taro
    Hmm, you might actually be right. I am pretty sure I did mention this bug in some of my post before, but I can not find it either.
    Anyway, it goes like this: Mod v1.5 was released and tested by me only. Than one and a half hour before the mission ( it was 5 or 6 I think) Otsu sent me PM that using Helldiver kill the game when someone else is flying it on the other side, actually when 2 humans are involved.
    I jump on it and figured out it doesn’t freeze just clients but server too. That was really really unwanted behavior. At that mission we had some Helldivers and I had 2 choices, to replace it in that mission or to fix it. I rather go and fix the thing for the future. I released the fix few minutes before the mission and went trough all the channels and explained to people what to do with it. Probably you and few others were not there at that time. Sorry. The next day I have uploaded mod with fix included on the google dive and TS.
    So, this was the all story about the 1.5fix.

Junior Member  photo Letka_13_90x90.png

Novice poster

I was not on mission where fix was released too. I knew about fix from teammates. But I missunderstood informations and I applied old mod without fix. Anyway after four freezies I redownloaded modpack with fix included and that did the trick for me.

Novice poster

JV69_klaus64 also had freezes twice, I don't know if he had the hotfix ?