Donor

Posting Legend !

Default Okinawa mission #11

Salute!

http://mp4public.varpthor.tk/SEOW/MP...504031500.html

Allies have captured the last remaining airbases on the Okinawa and the control point and by that they met victory conditions.
    Axis have some ground forces left to try to make counter attack if they wish. With planes situation is a bit different. If axis want to continue, axis pilots will be forced to fly long distances, but it should not be the problem i think. Axis side can concentrate to air to ground and anti ship strikes to bite off some points from the allies.
    Allied side can not stop the battle even currently they have victory on their hand, because officially we should fly 14 human missions.

There are still few errors to fix in stats...i'll try to do that during the week.

~S~

Novice poster

Default Re: Okinawa mission #11

Hi, did you fix the errors?, because Essex was 54.5% damage in the Hull3. On the last mission he received 88.49% more. It should be sunk!

Donor

Posting Legend !

Hi,

No,sorry i did not. I have just made clock advance to next day. Errors were connected with Klaus and Bobby Kate not displayed and some flights that were not transferred where they should be. In any case, minor errors.

About what you ask about essex, i think it is a stats display problem caused with wrong name bind with Yorktown ship and thought damage was counted, stats fooled you to wrong calculation.

In game we had Yorktown objects which had received almost total damage, but the name for it was essex also which is wrong.

Here is database data for real Essex CV which name was ok trough stats and all damage counted.

Here is Yorktown CV which was correctly tracked also.

Actually there was displayed that is Yorktown from TG 58.4 but column before should have had also Yorktown CV10 instead of Essex CV9. In any case we are talking about 2 different ships.

Senior Member  photo LLv34_90x90.png

Mega-Power poster

My sortie #2 also was deemed a bailout, even when I landed safely :O