Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Chuck Norris among posters

Default Re: Dance over Port Moresby

Thor also think (because of size and lots of objects) that we need also 4GB Exe for server - he used 4GB exe for Okinawa SEOW and tested him for 12 hours mission.
    What do you think about it?

P.S. I am not a messenger, but Thor have problem with connection to our Forum
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/dragunov4500x120.png/

Donor

Posting Legend !

Quote Originally Posted by =VARP=Dragunov View Post
    Thor also think (because of size and lots of objects) that we need also 4GB Exe for server - he used 4GB exe for Okinawa SEOW and tested him for 12 hours mission.
    What do you think about it?

P.S. I am not a messenger, but Thor have problem with connection to our Forum
    Thanks Dragunov, i finally managed to guess my password

Hey guys

It is possible send me configuration files from your SEOW server? If you have some. Hope you have some back up. I mean confs.ini and confc.ini to compare with our server and to get some knowledge.

Donor

Posting Legend !

Quote Originally Posted by Letka_13/Kukulo View Post
    Hey guys

It is possible send me configuration files from your SEOW server? If you have some. Hope you have some back up. I mean confs.ini and confc.ini to compare with our server and to get some knowledge.
    Sure, we were using full game for coop, so no confs, but we also have dedicated DF server. All is here in this rar.conf.rar

Thanks. Forwarded to server guru

Hi Kukulo!
    We have pilots, between 4 and 6 from VARP and we want to fly P 39 D1 Airacobras.

I am starting do not feel good... I am on blue side Ok, Our Tainan Kokutai will prepare some wellcome drinks here over New Guinea for you

Please write names (all if it is possible) so I can write you to pilot roster. I will talk with red leader that he will have some good pilots incoming for his squadrons.

I believe it is good to tell you about red side plans. Where red leader may meet you all or your leader? TS?

Donor

Posting Legend !

No leader yet. Votes are still counting. Many came via DHL
    Dragunov will lead this show for us.

=VARP=Kroat and =VARP=Dragunov ready at 20h

=VARP=Thor and =VARP=Hunter at 21h (work obligations)

I suggest that your leader make a post with a map and plan of action, and to post it here on our forum. We can analyze it and see what is required of us , but as we do not come in large numbers we are ready to do whatever is commanded us. OK ?
    If necessary, we can also hear each other on team speak.

Rgr

Team speak is need. important info here again for sure:

Event date: 14.11.2020
    Time: 20:00 CET

Duration: jap. bombers cca 6h, fighters cca 4h (not all time will they be in the air)
    Game version: HSFX 7.0.3
    Modpack: will send it in personal message

Game Server IP: 185.91.116.113:21018
    Pass : test

TS3 Orel server IP: 185.91.116.113:9987
    Psw: War_2013_22

In conf.ini set:
    [NET]
    speed=25000

Server is running 24/7 for trainings.

You are assigned to 35th FS, 8th FG, P-39D1 Airacobra, Berry Airfield (12 Mile Drome)
    There is historical skinpack in modpack for your Cobras. Use it for mission. Cobra cockpit is upgraded by WxTech from SAS for your better immersion from flight.

Mission plan... Red side leader is Magot. Mission will start at 20:00 CET, game time 8:00AM. It will be good if your two earlier pilots will be there at 19:45. Magot will brief you about upcoming mission. In fact it will be attack on Lae airfield. Common mission for red fighters in that territory. Details in briefing by Magot. According to my test, Lae is cca 40 minutes from Port Moresby in Cobra - depends on speed and alt of course (range is 300km). So it will took more than 80minutes fly there and back + fight.

Second mission is scramble against bomber attack against Port Moresby. If your later pilots join party at 21:00 than surviving pilots from Lae attack mission will be on the way home. Contact Magot on TS for more informations.

I suggest join training server to check engine management changes (mean no % with throttle), no your plane damage informations, no injury informations, no enemy plane destroyed informations or informations on cutting controls on enemy plane.

Overheating is displyed as
    ~ ~ ~
    Locked tail wheel [Y]
    Unlocked tail wheel
    -Y-

Feel free write debriefing here in this thread after mission. I mean something like mission report. Write your claims in mission and everything you want share from mission (screenies for exmaple). If I will have time I will check server log to confirm victories

MAP used in event is WIP and is from SAS. We noticed that runway and taxiway textures are sometimes desapearing so use external views on the ground when taxiing. I informed map author about this. He fixed it but upcoming final map version will not be ready for our event probably.

Second lil problem is that ingame map is not enought detailed. There are rivers missing for example. This is same for both sides and I cant change it. Historical solution is... that all is in hurry and we have all maps we can get for navigation and their quality is poor... like often in reality

If something is not clear let me know, ask, drop PM or whatever. I believe it will be interesting event for all joined pilots.
    Last edited by Letka_13/Kukulo; 12-11-2020 at 04:13.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast