Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: The Legend of Musashi

Hey all!

Tommorow, on 8. december at 21:00 CET will be server test under load. We will take of and fly to japs fleet and we will activate AAA. Will see what happened. If there will be time we may try something we call Megasplash! We will return to carriers and all will land on one carrier. I will land and taxi my plane to park near catapult. All other pilots will do same. It is allways great fun if somebody will miss cables...
    Last edited by Letka_13/Kukulo; 07-12-2021 at 22:50.

Chuck Norris among posters

OK! I informed the pilots, so see you tonight.
    Ooooo Megasplash will be fun!!!!
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/dragunov4500x120.png/

Hey guys!

Today is the Day! Your leader will be 311_Mart. He is Bunker Hill squadrons leader. Choose your flight leader too. You will comunnicate in english. I will lead Intrepids squadrons. Mission will start 20:30CET. These event are aften lil bit late on start as we know. But be ready before 20:30. Especially your flight leader. He need to set whisper to Mart (or Marts channel) and to me or my channel. I will be there before mission start too. I need set same things.

See ya soon friends!

Kuritas central force is on the way!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	129.5 KB 
ID:	5864

Donor

Posting Legend !

Great fun Kukulo, see you again soon i hope.
    S!

Yeah, but she survived

Edit: missionlog: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E9s...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Letka_13/Kukulo; 12-12-2021 at 10:47.

Chuck Norris among posters

Musashi lives forever!

It was nice to attack Musashi in airplane formation after so long time ! Most of pilots fly now a BoX or DCS that doesn't have that capability... 1946 still has features that new games do not have.

About mission:
    WD had technical problems at the very beginning of the mission when it had to map controls from scratch and his internet connection was problematic, but he managed to sort it all out during the flight. The attacks on Musashi looked spectacular, but it was difficult to hit him with a torpedo and I really liked the idea of ​​ships defensive circling. But maybe one day we can do it all over again ! We have to send him to the bottom once !
    Last night Thor explained to us how a hit in the hull works:it is necessary, for example, to have 8 hits in the 1 hull. The ship has 3 hulls, so you need to hit at least one with 8 bombs.Maybe the result would have been better if we all drop bombs, for example, to same place (the bow or the stern). But that doesn't matter! Taking off from the carrier, flying to high altitude, bombing and returning to the carrier ... top fun !!!!!!!

Thank you very much for inviting us to the server and whenever the opportunity arises we will respond again ! Congratulations to all the pilots who participated and call us again when there is an action!
    Last edited by =VARP=Dragunov; 12-12-2021 at 12:57.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/dragunov4500x120.png/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12